#1

Kim Seokjin,husband of Mr. Kim Namjoon,most successful CEO in whole South Korea was sitting on the floor crying hard.

His husband just shoved him to the ground throwing hard indigestible words at him...

Seokjin started remembering his husband's words.
" I don't know why the fuck did my parents did this!! I told them that I love one of the sons of their old friend. But I didn't think kook had been in a relationship with my angel." More tears welled down....

"Never thought I would've have to marry you! Only because of kook and my parents you're here in my mansion in my room but don't worry I'll treat you"
Hearing that Jin had some hope but it didn't last long.

"Like a TRASH!! You slut don't deserve to be in my sight,but look you're right infront of me.. I hate people like you!! I don't want to see your disgusting face,you bitch get lost."
The last words that were spat out before his husband shoved him to the ground harshly making his body ache.

Tears were welling from deep down. He didn't knew what to do. What did he do wrong?? Was it wrong to have a crush on him for years?? Was it his fault that there family arranged there marriage?? Was it his fault to agree to marry his love???
Thinking all these he laid down on the floor still in his wedding suit....

With Taekook .....

"Kookie" He exclaimed seeing his husband coming after a shower. He jumped onto him, hugging him tight.

"Baby,you missed me that much,I just went for a shower!! Come let's play something" He said kissing Tae deeply and roughly.

Time passed as there body linked,sweat mixed...

Jungkook laid down tired all sweaty near his husband hugging him tight. Inhaling the mixed up scent.
He ran his fingers through the art work he created on Tae's body. Every inch marked him as his...

"I've been waiting for this moment baby!! I wanna fuck you again and again. You look so bangable". He said,again kissing Tae.
They went on high and rounds were continued until both of there thirst for each other was dropped.....

One of both brothers were enjoying there wedding night by loving each other while the other brothers were in deep sorrow.

One couple enjoyed to their fullest while the others were far apart like two poles in the two spheres of earth.

For Jin he loved Namjoon more than his life. But for Namjoon he hated Jin.
The reason was Tae. He was amazed by Tae's beauty. He fell for him but was fated to marry his brother.
For letting the Youngers married both there parents stood stubborn for Namjin,but only if Namjoon was aware of him getting married to Seokjin a little earlier he would have stopped all this chaos.

{2 B CONTINUED}

PLEASE comment down my mistake. Tell me if I should continue...