#4

Jin was happy that he don't have to see Joon for a whole one week. But some part of him didn't want to miss Joon. Due to some weird reasons he still wanted Joon near him despite the fact Joon hates him the most.

Joon left for his trip. Jin wasn't having anything to do because of the large number of maids working.

Now he was just relaxing himself in the garden. He thought how his life was a few days ago. He was the most happiest. He could do his favourite things but here he wasn't even allowed to cook.

Suddenly a shadow fell on him. He looked up and saw Jimin smirking.

He frowned at him.
"Jin hyung,please cook me something".Jimin said with a baby face.

Jin was confused. So he just nodded. Soon Jimin dragged Jin inside the kitchen. No maids were there.

"Where are the maids?".

"I sent them off. What's their need when we've best cook of South Korea." He said with a little sarcasm which was unnoticed by Jin.

Jin started preparing the food. He was little afraid to be near Jimin as he knew Jimin could be as dangerous as his cousin because the two see him as the one who snatched away their love.

Jin gazed him time to time but Jimin was just looking too innocent to be doubted as he was cutting the vegetables.

Jin finished making some Kimchi for Jimin as well as the others.
He turned off the stove and went to wash the dishes but...
He tripped and fall down on his face.

"Omo,Jin hyung are you ok?"

"Yeah,I'm fine"

Jimin instead of helping him intentionally fell on top of him.
Jin screamed in pain. Those bruises left by Joon is still fresh.

Jimin got up and helped Jin to stand up.

"Sorry hyung,I tripped".

Jin just nodded and went to his room.
Jimin smirked and adjusted the carpet well which he used to make Jin trip over.

"This was just a small sample ,wait for the rest."

He threw the kimchi in the trash can.

Later that day Jin was happy because everything was very fine in his absence. Jimin was being very nice with him. He thought that he changed but not.

Five days later.....

Nothing much happened to him. His bruises were healing. Now only the scars are there.

One evening when he was working in kitchen. He suddenly felt his shirt being lifted and a sudden burn in his back.

Tears formed in his eyes as the hot object was pressed deeply against his body....

He turned around and saw Jimin standing behind him with an iron rod.

"Why??"
"You thought I'll be nice but that was just my act."

Jimin said and went out of the kitchen.

"Hyung,what happened?? Are you fine!". Tae asked out of blue.

"Yeah,I just thought of our parents."He lied to his younger brother.

"It's ok we can meet them after Joon hyung returns."

Tae said smiling not knowing the pain his elder was having. He hugged him tight making Jin
hiss as Tae's hands were on his burnt skin.

"Hyung we're going out tomorrow,are you coming with me?"

"No,I don't feel like going out."

"Oh!! I understood you don't want to come with us coz you'll miss him right."
Tae said giggling. Jin smiled at his cuteness oppressing his pain.

Next day .....

Tae and Jk went for a date. Joon's parents went on some vacation. The only people left was Jin and Jimin.

Jimin knowing this sent the maids home. But luck was on Jin's side that Jimin's Appa asked him to come back for some business.

Jin was more than relieved because he was all alone in that big mansion except for some guards who won't step inside.

He thought of being himself,trying to be the old Jin.

He decided to take a bath. He went inside the bathtub after filling it with cold water. He relaxed himself.

Even the burn was hurting he didn't mind. It was soothing. Being in the cold water he slept.

After a few hours,he woke up  only to realise he was sleeping in the bathtub naked.

He got outside and dried his body and wrapped a towel around his waist. Water was dripping from his hair.

He came out of the washroom and stood in front of the big mirror in his room. He trailed his finger on the bruises on his torso.

His eyes were already filled up with tears. All purplish marks were fading away. But what's the use when they're gonna resurface again after a few days.

"Where did you get that burn mark?" Who did this?".
A sudden voice halted his actions.
He stood there shocked seeing the reflection of the person on the mirror.

°2 B CONTINUED°

THERE WILL BE MORE CHARACTERS INTRODUCED LATER....

PARK JIMIN....
- Only son of Parks
- Namjoon's and Jungkook's cousin
- Character: stubborn,gets what  he want,kinda bad but will change....
-Obsessed with Joon so harms Jin thinking Joon loves Jin.
- 23 yr old..

Thanks for reading 🤗🤗...