#12

SURPRISE.......

In Jin's house

In Jin's house...

Everyone in the house closed their ears as Jin screamed that too at 5 o'Clock in the morning...

Some of the maids and guards ran to his room to check on him....

He was there W-sitting on the floor with his eyes filled with tears.

Suddenly,they were pushed aside,by his Appa.

"Hey, Jin baby,why are you crying,that too this early?? Isn't it sleep time...."

He asked sitting near him and pulling Jin to his lap...

"NamNam!!! Ish misching!!!
I bwan' himb!!!"

Saying those he started crying aloud while his father was confused hearing a totally strange name.

"NamNam,who is that?? Is that the plushie Appa bought you yesterday??"

Jin nodded a no pouting out his lower lip.
His Appa thought that his son may have dreamt of something..

"Maybe my prince had a dream,s~~"

"No,ich,wasn't a chream. NamNam came esterdey!!! He told me no tu twell~~"

He soon closed his mouth remembering the promise he made with Namjoon....

"There ish he!!!"
Jin ran to a corner and took out an toy cat...

"But wasn't it named 'Timu' the day brought it for you Jin baby?"

"I Changed itsh name Appa,sowwy!!!"

His Appa sighed heavily and moved out with the rest of the crowd.

Jin closed the door and threw the plushie away.. and jump onto the bed and began to punch the air....

"NamNam,where are you? I bwan'to see you!!!"

He laid on his stomach and started crying.....

Later that night..

Namjoon finished his office works really late... When he entered his mansion,he was asked to accompany his father to attend a late night meeting with some foreign clients...

He couldn't even stand after the meeting because it drained his energy.... He lazily went to sleep not even cared to remove his shoes....

All night Jin looked for Joon to come but he didn't.

His childish mind was restless. He didn't even sleep a bit.... Til morning he was there sitting on the bed with a sad pout....

The next morning,the first one to see the sunrise was him. He knows that he shouldn't stay like that but he did...