#9

Jin stopped his cries and washed his face. He opened the
door and went downstairs.

The party was on its peak. He saw Tae dancing. He laughed despite the pain he had in his heart.

He stood there in a corner. Soon the party came to an end. The guests moved out....

He too was ready to leave. His father handed him some papers. Reading the document,he inhaled thickly.

He glanced at his father and signed those divorce papers.

"Go give it to him!".

Hearing his Appa,he moved upstairs to Joon's room. He knocked on the door thinking Joon is making out with that boy.

After knocking many times,he didn't get any answer. So he went inside and saw Joon sleeping.

He frowned seeing Joon still in his suit and no trace of that stranger.

He placed the papers on the nightstand and turned around to face Joon.

He bent down to his level and caressed his hair.

"Thank you and I'm sorry"
Saying this he pressed his lips on Joon's. His eyes once again watered.

When he was about to pull off he was pulled in for another kiss.

Namjoon using his hands grabbed Jin's nape pulling him in. It tasted like alcohol. Namjoon was awake when Jin's lips made contact with his.

The kiss was out of love. No tongue involved. He kissed Jin with love and passion while the other couldn't figure out a reason for both the kisses.

But the sudden flashes Joon kissing someone made him yank his lips from Joon's. He ran out of the room.

"J..Jin S..stwop!!"
He stood up but fall backwards due to his throbbing head....

Jin ran downstairs wiping his tears. He went to his Appa with a smile who had already made things clear with the other KIMS.

Jin left with his Appa with a heavy heart. His heart ached like it was being pierced by a thousand of needles....

His father had some other thoughts. He was calculating something for his son's betterment....

"Jin,are you alright?"

"Yes, Appa!". He faked a smile.

"Don't fake it son,I know you're hurt but he is not good for you".

They sighed heavily. Jin averted his gaze to outside of the car. He wanted to lighten his mind...

'If he is happy being away from me,I'm happy too.'
   _____________________________
Next day>>Joon's Mansion.

Joon woke up with a bad head. On sitting on the bed,he felt nauseous. He ran to the washroom and puked. He cleaned himself and came back to the room.

He got ready for his office,that's when his gaze went onto the papers.

He took it with a annoyed expression which only increased seeing those were the divorce papers.

He rushed downstairs with the paper. He saw his parents having their breakfast.

"Appa,look at this!"

Seeing the those papers didn't bring any change in their expressions.

"Why aren't you reacting". He asked seeing his parents sitting with no care.

"How can he leave me like that?? Don't he have some manners to ask me when he wanted a divorce?"