New shool!

Hinata wakes up to the sound of the birds chirping and the wind flying through the window, the wind hit hinata's head making him shiver. He got out of bed and thought to himself "today's my first day of school. I cant believe I am actually going to the school of my idol the little giant! I am really lucky that they accepted me in". Hinata got up, took a shower, brushed his teeth and wore baggy black pants with a light orange sweatshirt. He wore a black jacket to cover himself a bit then left the house locked the door and rode his bike to school. When he arrived he was mesmerized with the huge sign labeled "KARASUNO". He looked at it with his eyes sparkling like crazy until someone numbed in to him making him fall. "WATCH IT" said someone then kicked hinata who was on the floor and got in the school. "What a good way to start the day" hinata thought and got up and went inside the school. When he arrived to the class he knocked on the door and the teacher let him in. He got in slowly with his hood up his head. The teacher top everyone to quite down and in about a minute all eyes where on hinata. "This is hinata shoyo, he is half mute so please don't force him to talk, he will be joining our lessons from now on" the teacher said. Hinata felt awkward, he bowed to the class and went to sit on his seat in the back. "Heyyy" someone said. Hinata looked up and saw a girl with blonde hair calling him. He tilted his head in confusion. "I am yachi. Have you thought of a club to join!" Yachi said excited. I thought of a second and nodded then wrote on a paper /volleyball/ (/../ means hinata wrote something on a paper) " yes perfect! I am the manager of the club do you wanna come with me after class to the gym?" She asked. His eyes sparked them he nodded in excitement. She smiled at him and turned around. After class yachi dragged hinata to the gym. When he opened the door he saw two people screaming and running around while another two where scolding them. " there a bit chaotic" she said while rubbing her back then hinata nodded in agreement. "The bald who is screaming is Tanaka and the other shirt guys who is screaming with him is nishinoya, the guys with brown hair is daichi and the guys with grey hair is sugawara" she said while pointing at them and smiling. Hinata listened carefully until someone in a bun approached them. " who is this" the guy with a bun asked" "this is hinata, he is in my class and wants to join the teams.

Hinata pov:
I was listening carefully to yachi but then a man with a bun approached us and asked who I am. Yachi introduced but the man was looking at me confused " I am asaahi, welcome to the teams but not to be rude or anything are you mute?" He said. I looked down uncomfortably and went closer to him and whispered to him "I am not really mute i just don't really prefer talking". Asahi looked suprised them smiled and told me that it's okay to not prefer to talk then took me to the coach. He told the coach that I am mute and wanted to join the teams the couch looked surprised. "You being mute isn't a problem but aren't you a bit...short? I pouted and wrote on a paper /I may be short but I can jump/ I have the paper to the coach then I turned around to look at my maybe future team mates. "Okay then I am couch ukai and this is takeda " he said while pointing at another shorter man next to him. He screamed and grabbed everyone's attention. Everyone stopped what hey where doing and started at me. I get shy and quickly put on my hood. "Hey dont be shy" sugawara said." I am sugawara but you can call me suga!" He said with a smile on him face "AND I AM YOUR AMAZING SENPAI TANAKA" "AND I AM NISHINOYA". Everyone introduced them selves and I got a little closer to them. I explained how I am not completely mute and that I will only talk when I feel comfortable with everyone on a paper and everyone smiled and accepted me. It was a dream come true, I was in my dream school karasuno, I have kind loving teams mated and I could play volleyball all I want!. "You can come back tomorrow for ty outs and maybe you will officially part of the karasuno volleyball team!" Couch said smiling. I nodded and smiled although it was just a small one. I waved them goodbye and left the gym. " I hope I get in" I thought. I rode my bike back to my house. When is I arrived I looked around and sighed. I really just wanted my parents to be with me. I went to my room changed and layers on my bed. Without even realizing it, I was fast asleep.

874 words

I hoped you liked this story it's my first one. I am sorry if I have any spelling mistakes, English is not my first language! Anyways I will try posting a chapter everyday, I am a bit stressed with school work so ya that's all I wanna say! Have a good day/ night! ❤️