Practice!

Hinata POV:
I felt so much better knowing that Kageyama one of the coldest hardest people on the team is comforting him. After 3 minutes of comforting silence, Suga and Daichi came up to us and opened the door of the gym. In minutes the gym was filled with our managers talking, our couches discussing something and the rest of us just talking to each other. Everyone but me. I was alone. I was too scared to talk to anyone even though I wanted to. I still didn't feel comfortable enough to talk with them. "OI SHRIMP" A loud scream interrupted my thoughts so I looked up and saw Tsuki calling me. He was looking at me up and down with a weird look on his face. I then realized that he was looking at what I was wearing and started feeling uncomfortable. I slowly walked up to him and yams looking down. "What are you wearing," Tsuki asked. I didn't know what to say so I started playing with my fingers looking down to the floor. Yams quickly noticed that I was uncomfortable and told Tsuki to be nice with a worried expression on his face. "Look I am not trying to be rude but you are supposed to be wearing gym clothes not this" Tsuki said. I felt relieved that he didn't judge for what I was wearing but I didn't know what to say since I couldn't afford enough money to get sports clothes. "EVERYONE CONE HERE" the coach said. We all walked up to him then he explained that we are going to have a match against each other to see if I can join the team or not. I got paired up with Tanaka and Kageyama and I was against Tsuki Suga and yams. And so the game started. (everything was like the anime so, the score is 24-24). I was mad that Kageyama didn't set for me at all and kept setting to Tanaka but this time it was my chance to shine. Kageyama threw a set way too high for Tanaka and the ball was about to fall when I jumped in and spiked it as loud as I can making the ball bounced to the other team's side. Everyone went quiet. All eyes were on me and at that moment Kiyoko broke the silence. "here you go" she said smiling at me. she gave me a Karasu no jersey which made me so happy. my eyes were sparkling and everyone was still in shock. "WHAT WAS THAT" Kageyama screamed pointing at me. "HOW DID YOU JUMP SO HIGH" "YOUR SO FAST" "I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST SAW". Everyone was surrounding me making me feel scared, I started getting memories of when the second years would bully me for being girly, I started getting overwhelmed and that's when Kageyama noticed. "oi back off" he said while pushing people out of the way. "are you ok? you were shaking just like before" he said. everyone went quiet at what Kageyama said. "he is worried" everyone thought with wide shock faces. "you were shaking before? omg are you okay" Suga said while getting closer to me. I was way too deep in thought and started shaking a lot are tears started forming in my eyes. I was on the urge of crying when someone tall with blonde hair and glasses hugged me "let it all out" he said. I didn't know what to do so I just hugged back and started bursting into tears. Everyone was shocked but quickly joined the hug and didn't question it. After a long 10 min of silence we all pulled out. "so are you okay now" Noya said. I just nodded clearly lying.

3rd pov:

no one asked anything and where just hurt seeing the sunshine cry like that. that's when everyone realized they liked him. They were more than just hurt seeing the boy they liked burst into tears, they all congratulated Hinata for joining the teams and were planning on asking him about it later. after practice coach ukai called everyone and told them to sit in a circle. "ok so we will be going to the training camp with Fukurodani, Nekoma, and Aoba Johsai so yall better be ready cuz we are going tomorrow ok?"OMG NOYA BRO DID YOU HEAR THAT" Tanaka screamed. "YES BRO THIS IS GOING TO BE AMAZING" "BRO" "BR-" "cut it out you two," Daichi said while hitting both their head. Everyone agreed and went home. Tsuki and yams went first followed by Daichi, Suga, and Asahi. In minutes everyone left the gym including Hinata and they all went home.

776 words

sorry if it's too short I have a lot of school work😅 anywayy I hope you enjoyed it have a great day/night :D