Trainig camp!

3rd person pov:
Karasuno arrived at the camp and where greeted by multiple other teams.  (Nekoma ) "HEY HEY HEY WHOES RHE NRE KID?" Bokuto shouted. "Calm down bokuto" akashi said. Hinata was spaced out and didn't pay attention which made him flinch when he heard bokuto scream. He quickly ran behind daichi and hid behind him. Daichi glared at bokuto which made him go in his emo mode. "No really who is he" kuro questioned walking up to the dad of karasuno."this is hinata, he is also...mute"daichi said and smiled shaking kuro's hand intensely. "You better treat him the same got it" daichi stated and Kuro JIST nodded. "Hinata please come out" daichi said and hinata hesitated and slowly stepped forward looking scared and shaking a bit. "Hi I am kuro and this pudding next to me is Kenma nice to met you!" Kuro said while smiling at hinata. Kenma looked up and saw hinata and was noticed that hinata was shaking and was definitely scared so he gave him a soft smile which made hinata calm down a bit. Hinata then took a deep breath, smiled at kuro and Kenma and tried to speak. He was struggling until he was able to say "Y-you t-too" it was very low and loud enough to all three boys hear it. All three boys where really shock while hinata was breathing heavily since he used a lot of power trying to say that. "You can talk?!" Kenma asked with a look of confusion on his face. Hinata then took a paper from his back and wrote /I can talk but it takes up a lot of energy I was not born mute bit I don't really wanna talk about it/ then have the paper to the three of them. They all took deep breaths nodded and proceeded to go in the gym.