Chapter 15: The good morning

A/n: holy shit!! I haven't updated his since 2020! I apologize that I could so long. But going back to the chapters, I had to reread them, I'm pretty caught up with everything. And the winner for the "who gets to be ship with tony" is pepper! So this will stay as an tony x pepper story! Sorry to everyone who wanted tony x Loki :(

But I also want Loki to play a big part of this story to sooo, in the comments tell me what you want Loki to be to tony: a brother, best friend or just anything.

Here's chapter 15, enjoy!

The background noises of working machines and loud shouts are what bought tony to open his dark, tan eyes. The bed spread was messy and wrinkled. Tony grunted as he lift his body forward up, even though his bedroom is up very, very high, he still heard the working machines that beeped, ding, and growled as they work on rebuilding. Tony rubbed his hand against his forehead, obviously in pain. 'Great, I have a headache' Tony thought. Tony looked over to the side of the bed and noticed that pepper was gone. 'Work, probably'

'Good morning sir, did you sleep well last night?' Jarvis questioned.

The man in questioned exhale, "yea, I just have a headache.."

'Well sir, I suggest that you-'

"I can't rest Jarvis, I have work to do to day" Tony cut off. He roll out of bed, pushing the covers off, legs swinging on the edge. He slid his slippers on and stumbled into his private, master bathroom. He looked at himself in the luxurious mirror, only wearing his boxers, leaving the rest of his body exposed. He sigh and slowly walked out of the bathroom and into the master bedroom. Knowing he's alone, tony left his bedroom and walked to the master kitchen. However, only to stop when he was in front of people, mainly, Steve, Natasha, Clint, Thor, and Bruce. Steve standing behind the kitchen-table island, leaning against the counter with what look to be a cup of coffee in his right hand.

Both Natasha and Clint in the living room, that was connected (apart of the kitchen) to the kitchen, sitting comfortably on the long, grey couch, with, the same as Steve, coffee in their hands.

Thor stood tall and proud in front of the island table , with no coffee, but with his hands (fist) to his sides, streaking a pose.

Bruce stood close to the couch, almost leaning on it fully. The look of worried in his eyes. But, the talking soon came to a stop as tony entered the room. "What the hell are you people doing here?" Tony hissed.

"Eh, your butler robot thingy invited us in" Clint reply, lifting his coffee to his mouth. "He said that you wanted to welcome us and stay here,"

It took tony serval seconds to figure out why Jarvis did that. "Jarvis you traitor.." Tony hiss silently.

"Anyways, aren't you..you know." Steve pointed out tony lack of clothing and didn't make eye contact. Tony could tell that Steve was serious and was trying to find his flushed face. Tony stare at Steve with levity in his eyes, he couldn't help but smirk.

"Aw what Rogers! You've never seen a half-naked human male before?" Tony tease, while Clint huffed his laugh. Steve blush even more from being notice that he was blushing.

Natasha had an amuse smile on her face. " Alright stark, leave him alone."

Tony roll his eyes playfully. "Whatever." Tony pause, "And circling back to your question, Rogers, this is my house. Wait no, my building. I can walk around naked if I want, ya know?"

Before Steve could protest, an authority voice interrupted. 'Sorry to interrupt sir-'. Steve slightly jump at the voice.

'-but I forgot to mention that lieutenant colonel Rhodes has called when you were sleeping and said that he will be coming over today but didn't say what specific time"