Chapter 12: Avengers part 1

Chapter 12: Unexpected Visit

Pepper was off and away leaving Tony alone in the tower with informations about  the avengers and the Tesseract.

'Sir I believe someone is here to see you'

"Who is it J?"

'It's Mr. Charles and Ms. Grey, sir'

Tony jumped up from his seat on the couch, Straighten his cloths out and waited.

Ding!

The elevator door opened, Jean was pushing Charles in his wheelchair. "Ah Anthony it's good to see you, it's been awhile!" Charles exclaimed happily.

"Ya, it's been to long" Tony smiled.

"Hey, Tony" Jean said and hugged Tony.

"Hi, Jean" Tony hugged back. "So what begins you here?" Tony pulled away from jean.

"Ah, just came by to see you" Charles smiled.

Tony smiled back, He didn't get much visitors and did enjoy some company so he used his telekinesis to get a drink for both of them. "Thank you" Charles gladly took the glass of water. Smiled jean and nodded a 'thanks' to Tony.

"Well how long are you staying for?" Tony questioned.

"An hour or so, if that's okay with you?" Charles said. "And I also needed to ask you a question"

Jean rolled her eyes knowing what he's gonna ask. "We need more teachers...I tried to get my older students to help but none of them can't..so" Charles said.

"What he's asking is do you wanna be a teacher, since your like the best" Jean paused. "And Ororo and I have told the kids stories about you" Jean explained.

"Ah really, I'm honoured" Tony said. "Sure I'll help, but that will have to wait..."

"Why is something happening? Do we need to go? Like now?" Jean asked.

"Oh, no, no it's fine. It's just there's gonna be an attack on New York" Tony said. "I just don't know when..."

"What do your mean?" Jean asked.

"Uh, you know what the Tesseract is?" Tony asked eyeing the red head and the professor.

"I'm afraid not" Jean answered.

While Charles nodded his head 'yes'. "Why?"

"Well this guy named Loki, he's not from here. Has the Tesseract and is bringing an army to earth" Tony tried to explained with he knew.

"An army to earth? Is he trying to invade?" Jean questioned.

"Yes, that's what I know so far" Tony paused. "And Shield has put together a team to stop Loki"

"Do they need our help though?"

"No it's fine, I'm apart of this team...well they want Iron man, not tony stark"

The two frown. "So you don't want us to help? We can!"

"No, I don't think Shield is Mutant friendly"