Chapter 6: Iron man 4

Chapter 6: Iron man

Tony was putting the pieces slowly coming together, a bright blue light glowed up the metal. Tony stares at it for a couple of moments.

"Woah, that doesn't look like the Jericho missile" Yinsen exclaimed.

That's because it's a miniaturized arc reactor. I got a big one powering my factory at home. It should keep the shrapnel out of my heart" Tony explained.

"But what could it generate?" Yinsen asked.

"If my math is right and it always is three gigajoules per second"

"That could run your heart for fifty lifetimes"

"Yeah, or something big for fifteen minutes"

(With the X-Men, 2 months ago)

"Where do we start looking professor?" Ororo asked.

"On the news it's said that he was with the army, so let's check there" Charles said.

(Back with Tony, present time)

Tony lays a pile of papers on the desk, Yinsen picks some up to look at. They are all only filled with a couple of things. Tiny starts adjusting them to fit.

"What is it?"

"Flatten them out and look"

Tony flattens the papers out to form a big human like machine.

"Oh wow. Impressive!" Yinsen said impressed.

(With the Ten rings)

Men sat sound a campfire. Surveillance camera footage shows Yinsen standing above Stark who is lying on a makeshift bed. Yinsen steps back for Stark who got up, in his chest was a big glowing circle. He stands up and claps hands with Yinsen.

(Back with Tony)

Now Tony and Yinsen are playing a board game. "Good" Said Tony.

"Ohh, good roll. Good roll" Yinsen said.

"You still haven't told me where you're from?" Came Tony.

Yinsen didn't look at Tiny but answered. "I'm from a small twin called Gulmira. It's actually a nice place"

"You got family?"

"Yes, and I will see them when I leave here. And you, Stark?"

Tony looked down. "No" Tony did have a family, back with the X-men, but he didn't want Yinsen to ask who they are.

"No? You're a man was has everything and nothing?"

Just then, a Men walked up to the door and slid the open eye hole. Yinsen was on the bed and tony was sitting on the floor. They closed it, and walked away.

(With the ten rings)

The men watch from the cameras, confused about who that doesn't look like the Jericho missile. They looked back and front at the picture. The men continue to watch until.

(Back with Tony)
Tony and Yinsen were working until, a loud bang came from the door. Men walked in, Tony and Yinsen put there hands up. The man walked over to tony and looked at the reactor.

"Relax, the bow and arrow was once the pinnacle or weapons technology" The man said. "It's allowed the great Ghengis khan to rule from the pacific to the Ukraine. An empire twice the size of Alexander the Great. And four times the Roman Empire, but today. Whoever holds the latest Stark weapons, rules the land. And soon it will be my turn"