Its You?!

Esio pov:
I hade Caterina in my arms and threw that Cagna (Bitch) Lucrezia in her jail cell unfortunately Caterina was wounded making me having to carry. Her as such i was unable to fight with her in my arms as such. I hade to escape as quickly as possible before any guards would appear.

Caterina: Why save me, Esio? With Forlì taken, i am useless to you.

Esio: you have a family.

Caterina: it is not your family.

Esio: that is not any different i hade lost people i care about i wouldn't want the same thing to happen to the people that care about you.

As i made my way to get out of the castle with Caterina a guard hade been walking infront of. My path as there was nowhere to hide i hade no choice but to fight putting. Caterina down carefully i grabbed my sword ready to fight as the guard. Toke notice grabbing his own weapon making his way tordes me while swinging. His sword directly towards me i countered it and pushed his swing to. The side before kneeing him in the stomach making him grabbing his stomach coughing trying to catch his breath but before. I even gave him the chance i stabbed my sword through his back and pulling it back out killing the guard as his body dropped to. The ground i sheathed my sword and grabbed caterina continuing my way down.

Esio: Caterina. Did they...? Did Cesare...?

Caterina didn't answer me as expected as i kept walking as i toke a left i saw a guard. Looking down over a hatch that was open i put caterina down again and carefully made. My way tordes the guard before punching him in his side making fall back and. Than grabbing his neck snapping it killing them Guard as i pushed his dead body to the side. I grabbed caterina and looked tordes down. The hatch seeing there was a haystack underneath to secure our safety when we fall down. I looked tordes Caterina a small smirk on my face as she knew exactly what my plan was.

Caterina: Don't you dare.

And with those words said i dropped her making her land on the haystack as i chuckled a bit.

Soon enough i jumped down as well landing on the haystack fortunately not hitting. Caterina just as i was about to come out i heard the sound of large armored footsteps making. There way tordes the room i waited when i saw a guard approach and looking. Around presumably for any intruders as he walked closer to. The haystack i grabbed him from behind using my hidden blade to kill him and pull him in. The haystack hiding his body once it was done i came out the haystack and grabbed. Caterina as i was nearly out the castle seeing a door being opened and. Two horses standing free i put caterina on one of them as i got on the other ready to escape.

Caterina: Hurry, Esio.

Esio: Ride across the bridge. I will cover you.

We rode our horses far away to try and escape any of the guards coming our way as many were coming trying to shoot us of. The horses i used my hidden gun to shoot any of the sniper's targeting us to make. It easier for us to escape as guards were making there way tordes us once we crossed. The bridge i stopped my horse and looked tordes caterina who also stopped as well.