Time for war!

Esio pov:
As the man on the balcony was leaving along side his other followers. I decided to take this chance to look. Around to look for a entrance. I found one and hade to find a way to climb up to. The balcony i used the piller's and grabbed. The wall's edges and soon climbed up holding onto a wooden. Statue and soon using the flag pole's to get to. The balcony i then walked into. The room and saw it was full of treasures and a note. I grabbed it and saw it was a message of other group just as. This one they talked about a hidden armor. You could get by getting six keys from these people.

Esio: I guess i have more work to do besides stopping

Esio: I guess i have more work to do besides stopping. The borgia but first lets make sure there financial supportis gone.

I soon toke all the of there treasures and used a ladder to escape there hideout. I finnaly got outside and then heard Machiavelli's voice behind me.

Machiavelli: the followers of romulus. This band of false-pagans hase been terrorizing. The city for months and driving the people into the arms of the chruch.

Esio: quite convenient.

Machiavelli: exactly! I believe the borgia are supporting them, but proof remains scarce. That is why the letter is so important.

Esio: here it is. I hope you can break a cipher.

Machiavelli: cazzo ( fuck), another encryption! This one was suppose to be legible. They are transmitting them using a code sheet. Without it, we have nothing.

Esio: sometimes logic is not the only way to win a war. Andiamo! ( come on!) you said we hade allies in this city, bring me to them.

Machiavelli: follow me.

I soon followed Machiavelli and arrived at. What seemed to look like a tunnel entrance.

Machiavelli: we recently began traveling through the tunnels to avoid the guards, but many of the entrances in the city are broken

Machiavelli: we recently began traveling through the tunnels to avoid the guards, but many of the entrances in the city are broken. By using them, we can get to our destination rapidly without encountering resistance.

We went inside the tunnel and just like he said. We got to the hideout at a much shorter time. As we got there i saw a man covered in armor.