Information

Name: Y/n L/n. (Auditore Da Frienze)
Age: 17 (Assassin's Creed 2),
39 (Assassin's Creed Brotherhood),
50 (Assassin's Creed Revelations)
Personality: Y/n is a bit of a hothead during his teenage years nearly picking a fight with anyone that anger's him over. The years however he hase calmed down a bit and matured somewhat. But well into his adulthood he hade experienced a trauma that broke him emotionally however with. His family by his side he always is ready to protect them even if it means giving up. His life especially having joined the brotherhood wich made him want to redeem himself more.
Looks: Like yourself.
Assasin's outfit:

Abilties: Eagle vision: eagle vision allows you to see through certain wall's, house's and basically

Abilties:
Eagle vision: eagle vision allows you to see through certain wall's, house's and basically. Nearly everything to search for a object or target once you find what you are looking for it will be coated as. You now know where it is eagle vision is also handy for showing how many enemies are in the area.
Master hand to hand fighter: You hade been in a lot of fights even before you became a assasin you always hade a. Knack of getting into trouble somehow as such you perfer using brute force over defense. All tho your not slow your extremely good reflexes when it comes to dodging.
Master Weapon's wielder: having been trained by few of the best assasin's and fighter's in Italy you became deadly. With almost any weapon at your disposal from sword's to dagger's even. Weapons that would be almost impossible to wield with someone your size like a Axe and or a hammer.
Weapons:

Masamune: this sword was formerly owned by your father and hase since been given to

Masamune: this sword was formerly owned by your father and hase since been given to. You at the age of 15 you hade been training with it for nearly 2 years and became a natural with it.

Memento Mori: A dagger wich once belonged to your mother now given to you as well even tho your much more proficient with a sword

Memento Mori: A dagger wich once belonged to your mother now given to you as well even tho your much more proficient with a sword. You always preferred to use the dagger do to you mostly preferring stealth over everything.

( A/n: you will gain more weapon's as the story continues)

Early life: Y/n is the son of assassin and a  templar Y/n's father and mother were at first enemies/rivals. But later on having at times worked together and seen that neither of them truly are evil they grew a closer bond and soon. Y/n's mother defected against the templar's joining the assasin's and destroyed everything. The templar's stood for after it was done Y/n's parents soon enough got married and hade a child together wich they name Y/n. Everything hade seemed to be going fine over the years but sadly not everything could have a happy ending without knowing it the templar's. Hade secretly been rising up once more and hade gone after Y/n's mother knowing where she lived to punish her for. Her betrayal along with learning something only she knew about Y/n's mother send. Y/n off with his father who was worried about his safety bringing him to a man named Mario Auditore once arrived Mario handed . Y/n over to his brother Giovanni Auditore who raised Y/n along side his wife Maria and trained him to become a assassin of course. Y/n hade no knowledge of what happened to his actual family or about the assasin's and templar's as. He just lived a normal life amongs his adopted family along with having fallen for his best friend/adoptive sister Esio Auditore.