Followers of romulus?

Esio pov:
After hearing about the borgai wolf i was someone afraid to face especially in. The condition i am now but that wasn't important right. Machiavelli was showing me one of the borgia's base camps.

Esio: should we not travel by horse? Roma is quite large.

Machiavelli: as ceaare's conquests in romagna continue to succeed and. The borgia grow in power they have taken desirable. Areas of the city for themselves. We cannot use the stables here.

Esio: oh, the will of the borgia is law now?

Machiavelli: what are you implying Esio?

Esio: do not play dumb with me, Machiavelli.

Machiavelli: do you have some kind of plan?

Esio: i am improvising.

I got into the base of the borgia my plan was to kill. The borgia captain leaving the base without a. Leader making it easy to take over.

I succeeded at killing the Borgia captain and went back tordes Machiavelli

Machiavelli: just because you kill a few guards does not mean. The people will grant access to the stables.

Esio: you are right. We need a signal wait here.

My plan was very simple ignite the borgia tower wasn't. That hard since there were a few. Explosive barrels on the tower.

 Explosive barrels on the tower

( pretend female esio)

Machiavelli: it seems the stable is now available for purchase.

Esio: after you.

I followed Machiavelli to the stables and we bought. The stable itself we got on horse to go tordes campidoglio.

Esio: look at this city, the center of borgai and templar rule. Killing one man will not change things. We need to take away the source of their power.

Machiavelli: are you suggesting we appeal to the people?

Esio: maybe

Machiavelli: relying on the people is like building on the sand.