The dress and the feathers

3rd pov:
After Y/n agreed to frederico's plan to take claudia's dress from the shop he got into position to take. The keys from the shop owner while frederico was destracting him. Frederico looks tordes Y/n and does a hand sign to see if he was in position. As Y/n gives him a thumbs up showing he was as frederico walked up to the shop owner.

Frederico: hello my friend wait!

Shop owner: oh frederico what are you doing here are you here for claudia's dress?

Frederico: yes could you maybe give it to me please? I know i am late but I'd rather not have my sister yell at me.

Shop owner: sorry frederico you know the rules once i am locking the door the shop is closed. Just come back tomorrow and i will have the dress ready.

While frederico was talking with the shop owner y/n. Slowly walked behind the shop owner and grabbed the keys. From his pocket carefully and made his way inside the shop to look for. Claudia's dress while Frederico continued to distract the owner.

Y/n: ugggh there are so many dresses. How does he know wich dress belongs to how?

Y/n searched a little longer until he found a long light brown dress with a pink knot. Around it along with a bit of fake jewels on the shoulder pads and some. Other colors wich bare a striking resemblance to Claudia dress as Y/n walked tordes it. He saw there was a. Card hanging from the back with. The initial of a name and a last name as the card hade C.Auditore written on it.

Y/n: yes this most be claudia's dress

Y/n walked out the shop seeing frederico still talking to the shop owner. Y/n lifts claudia's dress up showing that he has the dress. As he quickly closes the shop door and locks it while slowly putting. The keys back in the shop owner pocket without being noticed for a bit.

Frederico: while i guess i am not getting that dress am i?

Shop owner: no sorry frederico the only way to get in my shop is to get my keys. But that would be impossible because i look after my keys like a hawk.

Frederico: *chuckles a little*

Shop owner: what is so funny?

Frederico: nothing forget it while I guess I'll see you tomorrow then.

Shop owner: good luck trying to survive Claudia.

After the shop owner walked away frederico met with y/n at. The place they discussed to meet up to get everything home.