Looks like trouble

As soon as the group burst through the doors they knew they were in for it. The leader of the girls looks at the Head of the Institution and sees the anger and annoyance in his eyes.

"You girls really cut it thin this time." he says with a scary calmness that even left the guys sick to their stomach.

"Look Jenkins, I can explain..." the leader says only to be interupted.

"Oh I really hope that you can explain bringing two Rogues into the Institution." Jenkins states with the same calmness that makes the leader quesy.

"Yes I can, you see.." she begins to speak again only to be interupted again but this time by the dark haired boy.

"Look, Jenkins," the boy says uneasily as if asking for permission to use his name, while unloading Armina onto the leader, "it's not their fault, really. You see, my friend and I, we left our Institute a month ago because it was attacked as I'm sure you're aware. We couldn't go to any other American Institution, it would be too dangerous, things aren't going so well over there. So, we made our way to London to find your Institution to seek refuge. We aren't really Rogues, at least not technically, and we came across the girls while trying to find this place. We figured that if we followed them they would lead us back to the Institution but when they entered the Draugr lair we were curious and followed. We watched while she," gesturing to the golden haired girl, " fought off the Draugr and came in to help when we realised that the other two needed it. So that's why we arrived back here so late."

"What's your name boy?" Jenkins asks, meaning that he accepts the explanation. It's something the golden haired girl realised a long time ago.

"It's Nate." the dark haired boy replied

"I meant your full name." Jenkins replies bluntly

"Nathaniel Anderson." Nate says

"Anderson, that isn't a Waivera name." Jenkins says a little shocked

"It's not, I was abandoned when I was young, the people at the Institution of Boston took me in once they realised I was Waivera. They didn't want to give me a Waivera name because they didn't know who I belonged to, so they gave me the last name of Anderson." Nate explains

"Fair enough." Jenkins replies and swiftly turns his attention back to the trio of girls, "So how'd the mission go?"

The golden haired girl steps forward leaving Armina, who looks a lot better, "The mission was a success, the Draugr pack that attacked the Nymph child the other day are taken care of. You can let them know that they are safe to hang around the London Bridge now." the girl jokes with the last sentence.

"I'm pleased to here that, now why don't you all go and lie down, Armina and Peyton look beat. Oh and do show our guests to some empty rooms, its not like we have a shortage here." Jenkins says as an attempted joke, which the leader picks up and laughs just enough to humour him. Jenkins then swivels around and walks briskly down one of the corridors to the left of the grand staircase in front of the group.

"Follow me, you guys can stay in some spare rooms in our hall." the golden haired girl states and walks off, expecting the others to follow. Armina who seems well enough walks just behind the leader with Nate just behind her and Naois, who is still half carrying Peyton behind Nate. The leader begins up the grand staircase and veers to the right and walks up another smaller set of stairs that leads up to the next level. Once up these stairs she turns left and walks along the corridor, before walking up yet another small set of stairs which is located a quater of the way down the corridor. Once up those stairs she does a complete U-turn and heads down another corridor back towards the front of the Institution. When the group nears the front of the Institution the corridor makes a 90 degree turn. Once there, Armina leaves the group and walks a little way up the corridor and enters a room without saying a word. The golden haired turns to face the boys and says, "This is where you guys will be staying. My room is at the end of this hall, a two doors down from Peytons room just there," she says pointing to a door that was right across from the room Armina disappeared into, "Naois you will be staying in that room," gesturing to the closest door on the right side of the corridor, "And Nate, you'll be staying in that room" gesturing to the door across from Naois' room which was next to Peyton's room, "You guys are lucky these rooms are available, these ones have private ensuites, unlike the rooms downs stairs which have communal bathrooms."

"That's a shame, I wouldn't mind sharing a bathroom with such lovely ladies." Naois says winking. The girl simply rolled her eyes and walks away from him gesturing to Nate to follow her. 

"Well this is your room." the girl states while watching Peyton say goodbye to Naois and walking into her room. The girl leans on the door frame while Nate opens the door and has a look inside.

"You know, I never caught your name." Nate says, mirroring the girls position against the open door frame.

The girl smirks and states in a slightly humorous and sarcastic tone, "Thats becaues I never gave you one." Nate looks her dead in the eye and asks,

"What's your name?"

"Seraphina Claire." 

I know that it's a little shorter than the previous chapter but it was more of a filler. Let me know if you liked it by commenting or voting :) xx