New experiences

As Seraphina walks away from Nate, he watches her curiously, wondering how the same girl that fought off 20 Draugr at once just under an hour ago could be doing such a casual thing as walking down a hallway. He thought to himself how she seems to float when she walks, as though her feet were feathers. But he could see the lean muscles in her arms, shoulders and legs even trough her clothing. Nate catches himself after realising he was staring at Seraphina's butt and quickly looks at her hair, a flowing wave of gold with a large, single streak of aqua running down the right side of her hair. He watches as her hair glistens in the light whenever she makes even the slightest movement, just like it did in the Draugr lair.

She is utterly beautiful, Nate thinks, but also incredibly dangerous. He has watched her literally rip a Draugr's head clean off its shoulders. Nate thinks back to the moment when he watched her fight, 'She's lethal,' he thought, 'A walking armory'. He remembers watching her change from being a killer to a healer, it was like she literally flipped a switch. He saw that switch flip back again when she heard them approach. He remembers the look in her steel grey eyes when she looked at him. There was such ferocity in them, he thought maybe she was going to rip his head off too.

Watching her walk into her room now, he couldn't believe that she is the same girl that he saw in the Draugr lair. Now, she seems almost like an ordinary girl, a girl who doesn't have a care in the world, just a normal teenager. And for a moment Nate wishes that they could be normal teenagers but he knows that its impossible. Suddenly, Nate finds himself wishing that they could just be normal teenagers together!

'You're an idiot Nate! You are not allowed to feel that way. I will not allow you to crush on her. You aren't capable of that.' his subconcious tells him. With a sigh Nate walks into his new room and flings the door shut.

'Time to distract yourself, check out your new room, explore this place, do something other than think about that damn girl!' the voice in Nate's head shouts.

Looking around the room, Nate feels content with his new space. The room is larger than the room he had at the Institute of Boston, with large arched windows that looks out onto London City. From his room he can see the Westminster Abbey, the River Thames and the Big Ben, it really is quite a view. Inside his room was a queen sized four poster bed with a bench seat at the foot and two bedside tables on either side of the bed. There's a large persian rug in the center of the room, two chests of drawers are against the wall opposite the windows, two wardrobes are against the wall opposite the bed. In front of the middle arched window was a large comfortable armchair and a small coffee table. At the far end of the room to the right of the wardrobes is a door that leads to the bathroom, with a toilet, cabinet sink, mirror and shower. Nate assumes that the other rooms are almost the exact same and he was right.

Down the hall, Seraphina is sitting on her own queen sized four poster bed looking out her large arched windows at the wonderful city that is London. She can't get the image of Nate's beautiful, electric yellow eyes. They are so unique, even for Waivera, who have been known to have some very uncommon features. Take Armina for example, she has red eyes, but that was because she was part Siren. Seraphina wonders what was so unique about Nate, he was very mysterious as he doesn't have a Waivera name, he has bright yellow eyes, and his explanation of where he came from is odd. She thought of a few ideas of how she could find out more about Nate. 

1. Do some undercover sluthing through the records that the Instiution keeps under lock and key in the basement.

2.Try to trick Naois into telling her about him.

3. Ask Nate.

Seraphina wasn't too keen on the 3rd option, making it her very last resort. The 2nd option wasn't her favourite either, 'If my first option fails, I'll go with option two', she thinks to herself.

'Why on Earth would you want to know more about Nate you idiot?' her subconcious shouts, 'You only care about hunting, nothing else! You have only known hunting, and you will only know hunting. Get this guy out of your head. Remember, hunting is your number one priority.'

Seraphina listens to her subconcious and gets changed out of her clothes. First she unbuckles the leather straps that wrap around her torso and shoulder and then strips off her black coat and throws it on the back of her large throne chair. Next are her green gloves followed by the many straps around her legs and belt placing them in their spots in her room. She then takes off her brown pirate looking boots and her orange zip vest. She then tugs off her long sleeved high neck wetsuit shirt followed by her favourite ripped black skinny jeans. Now wearing nothing but her underwear and her necklace she walks over to her chest drawers and pulls out her black, knee length workout tights and a loose black t-shirt. She then slips on her socks and her favourite bright orange trainers. She then heads into her bathroom and runs the water from the tap. Taking a cloth she wets it and then wipes off her markings and then loosely plaits her hair down her back.

Seraphina then takes all of her weapons and washes and dries them individually before hanging them on a special board that she has on her walls. On this board she has a whole array of weaponary ranging from small ones like throwing stars and small knives which increase in size leading into daggers and then swords. She has knunchucks, maces, lances, hammers and double bladed staffs. Once she finishes placing her weapons back where they belong she grabs a small hand towel from the top of one of the chest of drawers and leaves the room. She walks past the others' rooms as quietly as possible knowing that they were either asleep or trying to sleep. Seraphina walks down the same way that she came until she is walking down the grand staircaise. Once she steps into the foyer she makes a left and walks down a short corridor before turning right into yet another hallway. She walks along this hallway past a staircase leading down and several doors which lead to several rooms. At the end of the hallway she turns left and pushes open a set of doors which is halfway down the corridor. She steps into a room that she knows all too well, the training room.