1. Moving In

hey guys so i'm not a very experienced writer but hell y'all clicked lol so thank you, enjoy and asè❣️

Halo

On the ride there is was very peaceful I must say. The more we rode, the more the surrounding changed from just straight trees to big buildings and houses.

I knew this would be a lot to get used to and though I adored the calmness of my last home I was excited to see the opportunities and history here. Now if you asked me like two years ago i would've hated this shi but in all reality things happen for a reason and everything happens for your benefit so nothing really to be angry for yeah.

" Halo, we almost there start gettin ya stuff ready." My mom seemed pretty excited too. She came a long way and saved up a long time for us to have this life. I'm very proud of that lady.

"Yes ma'am." I put my journal and headphones in my backpack after folding my blanket.

By the time I was finished we pulled up to this house, our house.

It was beautiful, it made since why she would choose it too because it fit her, well the whole family. It was a cream color with brown stained wood around the windows and porch as well as black detailing. It had a garden as well around the front that already had all the plants started in it. Along with that it had two floors with plenty of windows. When I looked up to the second I saw a room with a big full window that allowed light inside. Let me go ahead and claim that one.

I got out the car amazed and excited about the decorations already. The whole house was already decorated momma told me, just not my room I wanted to save that one for when I got here.

"I see you smiling, you like it?" my momma said as she gave me a side hug.

" Of course momma, Im proud of you. Plus you already know i'm finna dabble up my room some fa tha one time." I said doin my lil dance as she laughed.

"Well go ahead inside and start decorating, your bed is already in there and so is the things you ordered for it. We eating dinner out tonight so just be ready." She ain't have to tell me twice cus I was already inside, going up this beautiful staircase.

I saw my little brother start to go in my room like his was even that far down the hallway. I loved my little brother but sometimes he pissed me off but then again he was just being curious.

" Alexander get ya ass out my room." He turned his head quickly and started laughing.

" Calm down girl, I'm just try compare sizes cus you know how you like to cheat me." He started walking towards his room.

" Boy please ain't nobody cheating you outta shit..... you seen them windows though." I said smiling hard.

" Yeah they hard ian gone lie." he looked over his shoulder at me. This nigga only 14 and he taller than me, then again a bitch only 5'3 1/2.

I turned around and walked in to be greeted by my bed, boxes, and those beautiful ass windows. I'm so glad i can get some light in here, to cleanse and wake my ass up.

My tv was already mounted on my wall so that was one less thing I had to do. I walked in my bathroom and saw a big shower and large sink with the best lighting over the mirror. Ouuuu i know that's right.

I had to just lay on my bed for a second after taking it all in. I already knew how I wanted to do everything. This is something I wanted to keep clean, spiritually and physically. I'm glad I brought my sage and shi, that was mandatory.

I'm just laying here like i'm not on a time schedule or nothing, the hell i got goin on.

I got up, turned on some music sza to be specific (that's my wife fr) and started unpacking my boxes.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

____________

It had been a lil minute since i finished decorating, we had already eaten so now I was just chilling and getting ready for school tomorrow.

Yes tomorrow, ughh it's definitely sooner than expected but it was gonna happen eventually. I'm just glad i got to wind down and breathe from packing.

I put some crystals in my backpack just for protection and serenity. I got into spirituality a little over a year or two ago and it's just made me feel so in tune with myself and changed my perspective about a ton of shit. I'm really grateful for it honestly.

My car arrived not too long ago. I had a grey 2019 dodge challenger GT and ouu my baby was so pretty. I'm just glad she got here when she did so i could drive myself around and explore sooner. I was tryna find the nearest pond or really body of water for meditation away from home type shit.

"Halo, momma said you got everything ready for school tomorrow?" my brother hollered from the other side of the door.

He already knew not to open my door just like I know not to open his.

" Mhmm" I hummed happily.

After responding I looked at phone to check the time and saw that it was about time to go to sleep. I ain't wanna make my introduction in a tired headspace. I'm manifesting tomorrow be a good day for a bitch, i know i'm beyond capable of handling this the best i can and just be me. That is all I really can do.

So with that I gave myself a Goodnight and went to sleep.