7. See

Hey guyssss. I hope y'all really enjoy this chapter!! Asé ❣️

Halo

When we made it in the store everyone was hopping on the lil buggies you could ride in. It was hilarious!!

Lyric was tryna whip it around like a nascar driver and ended up almost hitting Ry.

" Lyric girl im not finna play with you!" She said fussin, tryin not to laugh.

Lyric just tried to ride away goin not even 5 miles an hour, I was so dead.

" Y'all can have them lil motor buggies, Im on snack duty." October pulled out a basket and pulled it up next to me.

" You wanna ride in it?" She said looking at me with a smile.

I smiled brightly and jumped in. We both laughed when I almost tripped.

" Clumsy ass" October started laughing as she helped me the rest of the way.

" Thank you thank you" I said as I sat down.

We started riding around, laughing as Lyric and Ry picked out snacks and argued.

" While they goin at it, what snacks do you like mama?" I smiled as the lil mama slipped out.

I looked up at her to see she was looking me in my eyes the whole time.

Hehe I love some eye contact.

" I like fruit and gummies really." I smiled as she still continued to give me her full attention.

" Okay okayyy, I fuck wit ya taste." She pushed the basket a lil further down the isle to the gummies.

I picked a family pack of nerd clusters and trollies.

" Do you want anything Tober?" Turned to face her to see she was already watching me.

Probably making sure I ain't bust my ass out this basket.

" Umm can you get me the bag of cookie dough m&ms." She said politely.

I got them for her and went ahead and put them in the basket next to me before we headed to the fruits.

" OUUU y'all we gotta bake cookies!!" Lyric whipped her basket towards the cookie dough.

" We can follow her, the fruits in the front we'll pass it before the register." I said through laughs as I sat up in the basket.

She pushed the basket in the direction of Lyric and jumped on it.

" Please don't fall!" I said smiling at her.

" Oh no I should be sayin that bout you all the times you done almost fell." Both of us busted out laughing.

" Ouu the shade is real!" Ry said looking at the cookie dough.

" Right, I can't help i'm clumsy girl." I laughed

" You right you right." She smiled at me.

Ouuu her smile, this girl was too pretty to be smiling at me like this!

" Ouuu let's do a tiktok!" I smiled tryna brush off the feeling.

I pulled up the sound Freak In You by Pnd and showed everyone in the camera.

" ROOM FULL OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN AND I WANT ONE!" I laughed as they all sang behind me.

When I watched it back I saw how October was looking at me. Like I was the finest thing. Mmm Im not gon let her know I saw that but imma save it!

" Yeah and we saw how you was looking at her Tober you ain't slick." Well I guess I wasn't the only one.

We all busted out laughing, I even blushed a little bit.