6. Separate

Sooo how do y'all feel about the new character??

Thank you for coming back once again Asè❣️

Halo

I waited outside as the teams started walking out.

I was so proud of them, they won 52-15!!! Girl I know thats right. Surprisingly enough I knew what was going on.

I walked around slowly looking over people. Some of these people was tall as hell, I felt like a garden gnome standing next to em.

I kept walking before I caught eye with Lyric. She danced over to me as I laughed and hugged me very tightly.

" UGHHH I know that's right, my girl came for me!" She smiled excitedly

" You mean for us Miss ma'am?" Tober walked behind her a smiled as she hugged me as well.

" Yeah yeah and ha too, but you still coming over my house?" She raised her brow at me.

I asked my momma when they were playing and she said it was cool thank god, I actually wanted to have one.

" Yessss, this my first sleepover y'all so what I need to pack?" They both looked at me stunned.

" Oh hell naw Halo, FOR REAL?!" Lyric yelled and I laughed.

"Damn, was it mandatory to have one?" I said still giggling .

"Yes, at least once in your life. You know what that mean. We gotta turn up." She looked over at Tober who was smiling mischievously.

Awww shit.

" Okay okayyy, imma face time you when I make it home, is there any snacks you want me to bring?" We started walking towards the parking lot.

" Nope, we all go get snacks together shawty." October smiled before opening my door.

" Thank you love. I'll see y'all then." I got into my car and pulled out slowly.

I made sure to wave one more time at them before driving out just in case.

_____

" Yes girl just pack you some pajamas, a chill fit, and a going out fit maybe a swimsuit too." Lyric walked me through what to packed as I packed it.

This was pretty much self explanatory but I wanted to make sure.

" Okayyy" I smiled as I sat my pink bag up on my bed.

I headed to the bathroom and started packing my skin care. I had already taken a shower and things like that so I was good. I guess I was packing extra pajamas. I already had a little set on and it was cuteeee!!

" Girl I almost forgot to ask, who was that girl you were talking to at the game?" She asked side eyeing the phone a bit

" Girl I don't know, she just walked up to me tryna get my number." I sat the phone down and folded up my towel.