2. First Days First

Hey guys if there's anything i could improve on ( constructive criticism please) just let me know. Luv y'all asè❣️

Halo

I woke up to the sun beaming in my face, just how i loved it. I went over and pushed the curtains back more after my morning meditation.

After turning on some music ( overtime by bryson tiller) I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and did my skin care routine. One thing I do not play about is my skin okay?

  Anyways once I was done, i went to my closet and found a nice lil fit. Something chill but also a good expression of me.

Once I put it on I went on downstairsto check and see if my momma was here

to check and see if my momma was here. She had her own business so hours varied with her. When i saw she wasn't I went ahead and grabbed some fruit from the fridge, and washed it off before heading out the door.

Alex was gone because he catch the bus so it was really just me. I went to my car and let it warm while i started some music ( THE NEWS by pnd). I typed in the location in waze and was on my way.
_________

Once I pulled in I got out and walked to my trunk to get some snacks for today. When i was looking for one i felt someone looking at me through my peripheral and i don't even play ignoring it so i looked to see a girl. She was cute, had long ginger hair, her skin was a darker shade of brown too. She was about 5'7-5'8 and had really strong features that were really so pretty.

She was just starring at me smiling so I smiled back and she ran up and hugged me. I stood there confused as i returned the hug. I'll never turn down a hug you never know who need one.

" Hey girl, you probably like who the hell is this girl just hugging on me and shit." She said laughing.

" Naw girl, it's never like that but i would love to know. My name is Halo James." I said in a welcoming tone.

" Girl you have such a pretty name, and a pretty shape too girl i know that's right. My name is Lyric." She smiled once again, I could see why pretty ass teeth and shi.

"Girl yours is just as pretty, and thank you so much so do you girl."

" Girl that's what basketball do to a bitch." Basketball?! well you never really know for real.

" You play basketball?" I asked returning the smile.

" Yes girl, you know how to play?" She said checking her phone that just buzzed.

" Oh no ma'am, I dance and play volleyball ." She looked up at me slowly with an excited expression.

" Girl you just in time, we got majorette tryouts this week and volleyball is open. We should probably head in though cus they be trippin." Okayyy not she already letting me know, i like this girl her energy is wonderful.