3. October

Y'all already know i'm putting songs because why would i leave y'all without them. Enjoy asè❣️

October

She was beautiful, i mean beyond it. Her locs was long and red and full. Her skin was a golden brown and had a few tattoos here and there. Tattoos are a weakness to me, she had brown eyes that were big and light. They complimented her lips perfectly. She wore colors that complimented her skin and green nails perfectly. Shoe game was tough as well. Yeah I knew what was up.

" Hey beautiful, what's your name?" I smiled before tryna sit next to her. That was before Ry pushed my ass, hater.

" Halo, I'm guessing you October." oh my and she had an accent.

" You got a pretty voice Halo, and a pretty face too shawty." She smiled a little turning away.

Mmm mmm look back at me mama.

" Stop harassing that girl Tober, she ain't worried bout you damn." Abe said as Lyric just look at both of us smiling.

I just rolled my eyes and looked over to her. Halo.

" You uncomfortable shawty?" I looked her in the eyes naturally licking my lips.

" Naw I would tell you if I were." She looked me up and down and turned her head back to Lyric.

" Hey guys do you know how to get to gym? This school seems so big." She said with a slight chuckle.

Beautiful.

" Yeah I can walk you beautiful." She turned and smiled at me.

" Are you always this straight forward?" she smirk, ouu my stomach.

" Mhmm." I said returning it.

We just sat there starring at eachother for a few seconds before Lyric opened her mouth again.

" Girl WE can take you, that's our basketball period. Our gym right next to y'all's." She said pulling her away from me. I sighed, these hoes.

she chuckled before we got up and she started walking next to Lyric.

Of course this wasn't gonna be easy, i'm glad it wasn't. A beautiful girl like that mmm mmm far from easy. I usually keep to myself but this girl I just couldn't. I heard that she was fine but she was astonishing. They weren't even close to describing that girl's beauty. Hell I'm not even close but i have no problem getting as close as I can.

When she was walking I could see how genuine she was with every conversation she held. It was like she had no problem focusing her attention on something that was meaningful. Her words came out with intent and her eye contact was beyond amazing. Not one time has she not listened or spoke carefully.

" Ouu somebody finally has a crush." Que walked up to me pushing up on me.

" Why you say crush like we in elementary or something?" I laughed.

" Cus that's what you got. She lesbian too." I looked at him quickly.

"and single." He smiled

" but I would hop to it if I were you cus the whole school on her and you know how it get." He was right, the girls around here get crazy for real but I planned on taking my time. If one of them interest her more than i will have to let that be, unfortunately.

We made it to the gym and she looked pretty confident in where she was going until we walked away. Luckily I looked back and saw her struggling to find the locker room. I looked at the time and saw I had like 10 minutes left. I would just have to get ready fast.

I ran back and grabbed her hand gently.

"Hey, did you bring a change of clothes?" She smiled and nodded her head.

" Okay, follow me." I guided her to the locker room where the other girls were changing and yelling weird shit across the room.

I looked for her name on the lockers until I found it. Locker 111.

" This is your locker, it should have a change of gym clothes in your size but your clothes are perfectly fine." I smiled at her as she was reading her name tag on the locker.

"Also, you can choose your combination once you get a lock from the gym teacher." I smiled as I let her hand go realizing i was still holding onto it.

" Thank you so much October." I smirked as my name rolled off her tongue with that accent.

" Your more than welcome beautiful." I turned to walk away when I ran it someone.

" So no text back?" Jasmine said eyeing me then Halo.

Halo was just in her own world with her locker but i'm sure she heard ts Jasmine was pulling.

Me and Jasmine talked like in 9th-10th grade before she cheated on me with a girl at one of my games in the parking lot. I held no hard feelings about it but when she started texting me and making numbers and shit i had to tell her off but clearly that wasn't working. Probably cus she saw Halo. She's beautiful huh Jasmine? I know.

"Bye Halo I'll talk to you after practice." I looked back while walking past Jasmine.

Halo turned around and smiled before waving happily. She adorable.

_________

Once we got out of practice, a good practice we made our way to the locker room.

I could see Lyric looking at me smiling and Jy doing the same. What they wanted??

" What y'all looking at?" I turned to my locker and started changing.

" Girl you know wtf we looking at, you like herrrr." They walked over and started teasing me.

" and do." I laughed and ducked when Lyric tried to hit me with her shirt.

" Girl just treat her right, which i don't doubt you will do but still." Of course i will.

" Y'all Jasmine ass trippin again." Everybody sighed at the sound of that girl name.

" What she don did nah?" Bell asked, she been playin ball with us since we was little so we tight.

" Basically I'm showing Halo how to use her locker and I guess she saw or sum and walked up to me talkin bout sum I can't get a text back. Like no you can not get out my face and you only did ts cus you saw me walking Halo." I rolled my eyes I was done with her for real.

" Wait you walked her as in walked next to her or like y'all held hands." Girl, you focused on the wrong this but since you asked.

I smiled as i let out a response.

" I grabbed her hand GENTLY... and guided her to her locker." I smiled as they let out lil playful sounds.

" Girl go ahead and get married." I turned around and looked at Lyric.

"Girl slow slow." I said pulling my pants up.

" You right but Jasmine ass can get it with all that sandbox ass shit. She too damn old for that." Lyric said

" Right too old, her ass need to focus on bigger thangs like why she failing chemistry or something." Bell added in.

" Right ANYWAYS, you gon walk Halo to dance girlll?" Lyric asked curious.

" Hell yeah, I ain't know she dance." I sat down surprised.

" Yes and play volleyball girl from her words, and she trying out hopefully for captains spot cus i don't know what Jasmine be doing." Everybody busted out laughing, one thing about lyric is that she went lowwww.

" Girl I hope so too, I wanna see her dance." I said sticking my tongue out a bit and they laughed.

" Hell me too." Bell said