George O'malley

Before he went to the army, Everyone had managed to convince him to stay in Seattle. From there on, He couldn't choose which specialty he should choose, General or Trauma because both of it made him intrigued. After being ego-boosted by Owen that he had a talent for trauma, he decided that it would be best if he became a Trauma surgeon and so he did.

George and Izzie weren't as close as they use to be because Izzie decided that it would be best for her to leave for awhile for some headspace after having cancer but thankfully, Lexie was there and despite their backstory of both of them sleeping with each other they became the bestest of friends.

As for George and Meredith, George finally got over his love for Meredith because he saw how happy she was when with Derek but there's always going to be a  little part of him that still holds his love for Meredith.

George and Cristina's relationship is still confusing or infact more confusing than it has ever been from the first time they met till now. Did they end up falling in love or is George questioning the fluidity of his sexuality?

George and Alex's relationship has improved from when they were interns and Alex became less of a douche and more of a brother to him. Is it genuine or is it because his best friends with Alex's love of his life?

George is still Baileys favourite, considering she named her son after him when he helped her through intense labor when her husband was fatally injured and calmed her through the process.

What will happen to George?