George O'malley Part Two

Everything is boring now, I miss waking up to the smell of Izzie's cupcakes in the morning, i miss having someone to laugh with and talk to. When? When is she coming back? Sure, Lexie is fine but it just doesn't feel the same with her you know? The tingly feeling in my stomach whenever she makes a fool of herself or when the pitch of her voice gets higher when she's hiding something

George talks to himself in the head whilst preparing to go to work.

He still lives in the same house as Meredith and Izzies' room just stays the same, as if she had never left. George occasionally goes in the whenever he misses her because it reminds him or her. She left most of her things before she went on her retreat but it's been months and no one knows when she will ever come back. George screams for Meredith because she was taking too long to come out of her room. And as expected, Derek comes out shirtless and in his underwear. This is the new normal for George because Derek practically lives here now. He wonders how his life would be if he had the love that Derek and Meredith shares. What is love? George wonders to himself sometimes

Speaking of love, George and Christina had gotten closer since the first time they slept together. He could still remember the day where they had their first kiss, it was in the on call room where they both were pouring their heart out about everything that was happening around them lately.. There was a spark and then Christina leaned in for a kiss and he did not hesitate to kiss her back. One thing led to another then they shagged. Its now become a weekly thing for both of them. Christina said it was strictly casual but he knew she was catching feelings when she started to ask him out for dinner. It did not mean much to him that they were going out regularly  because he was starting to catch feeling for her as well. the way she is so intelligent, her smile, or her stupid comebacks and how she is not afraid to stand up for herself when someone says something. Shes confident, shes smart and shes hot. Whats there to not like anyways.

One night while having  beer at Joes bar, George asked Christina to be his girlfriend and she didn't even hesitate to say Yes. Meredith and everyone there was flabbergasted because this definitely was flabbergasting news because both of them are quite literally polar opposites. Christina is loud and confident whereas George was shy and introverted. Owen and Callie were the most heartbroken because they each still has not gotten over their exes, George and Christina so they ended up getting together but that is a story for another time, Don't you think?

One year forward and their relationship is still as strong as ever and he still hasn't heard anything from Izzie yet. It sucks, sometimes he feels like fuck because izzie was his bestest friend in the whole entire universe and for her to disappear like that without trying to reach out just proves that their friendship didn't mean anything to her. Until one day he received a letter.

The letter goes like

' Dearest George,

I hope all is well. How is everyone doing? i have really missed you guys but unfortunately i don't think i ever want to come back. I am currently in Bali, living in a small small town. By small i mean that everyone literally knows each other here. I'm really doing well, i'm in a good place in my life and i've realised a lot of things whilst being here. I wasted so much of my time trying to be a renounced surgeon whereas when im here i get to help people for free. It really does make me feel better, seeing these people get better because of me. The life in seattle is probably not for me. I'm way past living in seattle and constantly being reminded that i was once a trailer trash. Don't get me wrong, i do miss Alex so so much and i really want to be with him. I miss his warm hands holding onto me, His kisses and his voice. God i miss him so much. I wish the circumstances aren't like this though, really. I hope you write me back and please tell Alex i'm always thinking of him and im going to love him always and forever, even if we're not together. Send my well wishes to everyone please please please.

Till next time,

izzie '