Alex Karev

Alex got into the fellowship at Seattle grace because he wrote about him having only one testis. Alex has come a long way from being a douchey manwhore who sleeps with everyone and only ever thinks of himself to being someone that has the biggest heart and someone that cares too much.

Izzie made Alex want to be a better person because she didn't like it that he was a douche to everyone but her. Not only that, Izzie really made him want to be a better person because of how she was when with him. She really believed that he was a great guy when everyone else didn't think that he was. he then fell in love with Izzie and got through her whole cancer with her. He'd bring her food and her medicines whenever she was in surgery and made her feel ok. He ended up specialising in Pediatrics seeing how he could get along well with children and ended up being not only a good doctor but also a good person.

Seeing his character development he then ended u taking baileys position as chief for when she went on a sabbatical. He was also originally a chief of staff at pacific northwest hospital.

After Izzie left out of nowhere Alex was shattered but then he met this amazing girl named Jo Wilson. He then fell in love with her or so he thought. He occasionally thinks of Izzie and what she was doing but jo didn't think much of it, until one day Izzie showed up out of nowhere and jo saw Alex's face when he looked at Izzie in the eye its as though he was still madly in love with her. At that point Alex and Jo got married but before messing anything up Alex decided to leave Jo to get back with Izzie because Izzie will always be his soulmate and forever person.