Derek Shepherd

Derek didn't go to D.C which would mean that he avoided the accident. Meredith didn't ruin the Alzheimers trial for him because he had found the cure. He found the cure before Merediths mother, Ellis Grey died so he used the cure at her which would then end up curing her alzheimers. That would then lead to Derek winning the harper Avery award.

Derek is still so in love with Meredith despite all the unimaginable disagreements and what nots. Both of them then end up having 3 beautiful children, Zola grey shepherd, Derek Bailey Grey shepherd and Ellis shepherd. They all live in the dream house where Meredith put candles on the grass describing every inch of the house and also at the very same land where Derek use to live in the trailer.

Derek and Addison had a civilised divorced and he slowly learnt to forgive her for cheating on him with Mark Sloan his very own best friend. Addie then moved to Seattle to work at the same hospital but she didn't come alone.

Derek eventually forgave Mark for what he did to him because they practically grew up with each other and they're like brothers.

Derek is still one of the best in his medical field and continues to save peoples lives with inoperable tutors in their brain, alongside with Lexie