A Rider in Kyoto

3rd POV:

Duncan was ready to go Kyoto after the news about Yasaka, the others seeing him in such alert state tried to calm him down, keyword "tried".

Ashley: "Duncan, what happened?"

Duncan: "...Azazel called and told me that Yasaka was kidnapped."

Ashley: "What?! By who?! How?!"

Duncan: "I don't know and don't care, all i know is that someone is gonna die."

The venom in his voice was all to obvious, the others had no idea what was going on but seeing Duncan so aggressive, someone pushed the wrongs buttons.

Medusa: "Sorry if i'm interrupting but, who is Yasaka?"

The whole situation raised some questions for those present more specifically, Medusa, Scathach and Jalter, Sakura was still in her room sleeping.

Duncan: "...Yasaka, is a nine tailed fox and leader of the Yokai faction in Kyoto, we first met years ago when i was taking care of some Stray Devils."

Jalter: "And what are you gonna do?"

Duncan: "Simple, i go to Kyoto, cut of the head of whoever took her and make sure their souls have a special place in Hell!"

Ashley: "Then i guess we should get ready."

Everyone was gonna prepare to go to Kyoto, but Duncan had other plans.

Duncan: "No."

Everyone: "Huh?"

Duncan: "I said no."

Ashley: "You are thinking of going alone, don't you?"

Duncan: "I'm gonna take Fenrir with me, i need someone to stay here and take charge of the situation while i'm not here."

Jalter: "You gotta be joking, right?" She asked hoping that this wasn't her master's intention.

Duncan: "No, i'm not joking and i want you to help Ashley however you can in case of a fight."

But Ashley's worries where somewhere else or better said on someone.

Ashley: "...Duncan, you know she is gonna be involved, right?"

Duncan: "Tch, that's only natural, it's her sister after all."

Ashley: "Just, promise me, when you get there try to control your anger."

Duncan: "No need to worry about that, Azazel is there."

Scathach: "Ashley, are you sure about this?"

Ashley: "Yeah... Duncan?"

Duncan: "...Yeah?"

Ashley: "No mercy."

Hearing those words Duncan showed a feral grin.

Duncan: "Come on Fenrir."

With that Duncan left the house for Kyoto.

Jalter: "That jerk just left us like this?"

Ashley: "I don't think he left us, he is out for blood and doesn't want to be seen like that."

She tried to ease up the tension.

Medusa: "Who is 'she'?

Ashley: "Huh?"

Medusa: "You said that she will be there, but who is she?"