Date with Shishou

Duncan's POV:

After my date with Jalter, the next day Scathach and Medusa dragged poor Jalter into a room for interogation, meanwhile Ashley gave me a sly smile, in the end i told her what happened on the date, leaving the part were Jalter and I were... handholding outside of this conversation.

Ashley: "Wait, so you are telling me that while the Goddess was possessing Charlotte's body, Dan and her..."

Duncan: "...yep."

Ashley: "Poor bastard, not even Jesus can save him."

Duncan: "Yeah, no kidding, Zarathos was ready to beat the shit out of him."

In the back of my head i could hear Zarathos growling, can't say i blame him.

Ashley: "What's taking her so long?" She asked reffering to Scathach.

Duncan: "Don't know, all i know is that i should get the bike ready."

Ashley: "So where to this time?"

Duncan: "I know a quite nice cafe in Kyoto, the cakes there are the best, plus a change of scenery doesn't hurt."

???: "Are you ready?"

Turning around i saw Scathach.

Duncan: "Ready when you are, but I gotta say you look gorgeous

Duncan: "Ready when you are, but I gotta say you look gorgeous."

Scathach:*giggling*...thank you, keep going like that and i might give you a reward~."

Duncan: "Hoho what kind of reward~?"

Scathach: "Oh you know~."

Ashley: "Get a room you two."

Duncan: "Later, for now we will take our leave."

Ashley: "Have fun."

With that we left the house and went outside, there waited my bike ready to go.

Scathach: "We are taking the bike?"

Duncan: "Yep, where we are going i'm more recognized for the bike, so the people will know not to mess with us."

Scathach: "How can you be so sure that something is bound to happen?"

Duncan: "A guy going out with a beautiful girl, while riding a bike."

Scathach: "Point taken, but i won't have to worry about something like that, i have you."

Duncan: "Hehehe, come on, let's get going."

With that she took the backseat on the bike, starting the engine i made way towards Kyoto.

It took a few minutes, but we arrived.