A Devilish Date

Duncan's POV:

Okay right at this moment i was waiting for Jalter who was getting ready for our date.

Yeah turns out that the girls wished to go out on some dates with me, luckily they decided while i was away with Shirou, on what order i will take them out on a date, Jalter is first, with Scathach second and lastly Medusa, they played a lot of games trying to decide, wich in turn messed up the house, no i'm not kidding when i entered the house it looked like a tansmanian devil went through here.

Sadly i was the one who did the cleaning.

Now let's see the date with Jalter, she doesn't look like she enjoys fancy restaurants, she is more a free spirit, likes to drink,music, to dance, hhmm... i got it.

I know the perfect place, i hope she  likes it, back in L.A. after i became his bounty hunter i spent a lot of time there.

LUX

???: "I'm ready."

Turning my head towards the voice i saw Jalter.

Duncan: "Love the new look, it looks good on you

Duncan: "Love the new look, it looks good on you."

Jalter: "T-thanks." She said blushing. "So where are we going?"

Duncan: "A place where we can be as wild as we can."

Jalter: "Now this i like."

Duncan: "Ma'am." I said as i opened the door of the car for her.

Jalter: "My, such a gentleman~." She said as she entered the car.

After i closed the door, i took the driver seat and started the engine.

Duncan: "Oh and one more thing, where we are going it's pretty far from here."

Jalter: "Just how far it can be?"

Duncan: "Los Angeles."

Jalter: "Eh?"

Duncan: "Told you so."

Jalter: "But how are we gonna get there?"

Duncan: "Trust me, we are gonna get there sooner than you think, just put your seatbealt."

Jalter: "Ok."

With that we took of to Los Angeles. The ride didn't last long leaving Jalter speechless.

Jalter: "Ok, when you said you can drive fast, i didn't think this fast."

Duncan: "Told you so."