The Deal with The Devil

3rd POV:

Los Angeles, the city of angels.

In the beginning, the angel Lucifer was cast out of Heaven and condemned to rule Hell for all enternity.

Until he decided to take a vacation.

So it is said, for now we focus on a certain individual.

In a house in the farther side of L.A.

The alarm clock started ringing, but a hand reached out and pressed the snooze button, seeing that there would not be anymore interuptions, the young white haired man went back to sleep.

Shortly the door to his room opened, the one who opened the door was a young 12 year old girl with white hair and red eyes, this was Ashley Redgrave.

Seeing that the individual under the blanket didn't wake up she decided to wake him up herself. Gaining momentum she jumped and landed on the stomach of the heavy sleeper.

???: "Aaagghh! WHAT was that for?!"

Ashley: "You weren't waking up so mom sent me to get you."

???: "Ugh! I hate waking up early."

Ashley: "On that we can both agree on, now you better come downstairs if you want breakfast."

???: "Yeah, i will be down in a minute."

Ashley: "Ok."

With that Ashley took her leave.

Throwing aside the blanket that covered him, we can see a young 15 year old man with white hair and blud eyes, this is Duncan Redgrave.

Downstairs Ashley went towards her parents.

Ashley: "Mom, Duncan just wake up, he will be down soon."

???: "Thank you sweetie."

This is Elaine Redgrave, the mother of Duncan and Ashley

From the entrace of the kitche another individual made his entrance.

???: "Cut the kid some slack, he stayed up all night working on the bike."

"