Wolf and Snake on a Date

Duncan's POV:

Well i'm sure of one thing, i'm gonna need a new bed in my room... reinforced with magic.

The date with Scathach went well, to well i must say, but nonetheless it's time for the date with Medusa.

Hmm, now where to? Aha, beatiful scenery, nature, a picnic sounds good.

Well let's get to work.

.

.

.

...and done, packing some snacks in a basket is harder than i thought, we also need a blanket to sit on, and the final touch a bottle of the best red wine i could find, just in case.

This time i'm not taking the bike nor the car, we will walk for a bit.

???: "Come on, Medusa you can do it."

Turning around i saw Sakura and Medusa.

Duncan: "Wow...just wow."

Ok Medusa looked good wearing a sweater, but now... damn.

Sakura: "See, i told you he is gonna like it."

Medusa looked away with a blush.

Duncan: "Didn't expect to see that side of yours Medusa, i can't decide if your cute or beatiful."

Medusa: "I... thank you Duncan."

Duncan: "Today i prepared a little surprise."

Medusa: "Knowing you, i have to expect anything."

Duncan: "Yep, but first..." I showed her a blindfold.

Medusa: "What's this for?"

Duncan: "Of course it's a surprise so you will have the blindfold on."

Medusa: "Ok." She said as she put the blindfold on.

Duncan: "Ok, take my hand."

After Medusa took my hand, i opened a portal of flames.

Sakura: "Have fun big brother, Medusa."

With that we took our leave, passing through the portal we ended up in a forest.

Duncan: "Ok, you can take the blindfold off."

Taking the taking blindfold off she finally saw where we are and from her expression i will say that she likes it.