#Home?

Hopping off the train at the station all I can hope for is a better school year than the last one. I'll never forget how angry mom and dad were with me. My bruises barely healed in time to get back to school. Flashback
I can feel the anger practically rolling off of my mom and dad like radioactive waves coming to kill me. I knew I messed up because she had that look in her eye again, the one that looks like a crazy bull had just found it's prey. It only came around when Dumbledore fed her information about my whereabouts during the year.
I knew what I had done. Malfoy asked me for some of the potatoes at dinner and I ,being raised to always respect others until given a reason to not, passes them to him. I'll never forget the way it felt when our hands touched. My whole body felt like an exploding bon bon.
The next week when school had commenced my mother dragged me in by the arm and threw me in the house.
There my father was waiting with his belt in one hand and his cane in the other. " What did I tell you about that Malfoy scum?" He spit in my face and my nose crinkled at the all to familiar smell, fire whiskey. I shrunk down in submission and in the smallest voice I could muster," not to talk to their lot." He threw me down on the cold granite floor in raged by my response. "Did I tell you that you could talk you slug?!" In my head I wanted to scream at him and call him an immature little bastard, but I soon realized that would have gotten me killed.

I shook my head no as I felt him pull up my shirt. The cold air from the open windows touched my now bare skin and so did his brown leather belt. I remember the day he put more holes in the belt, it was the day he discovered I had asked Blaise to the lake with me after potions. I had black welts for weeks.

His pig like face breathed heavily as he struck me once, twice... fifteen times he hit me with that belt. He pulled me up by my neck then slapped my back as hard as he could. " Clean the floors while you finish your punishment." He canned me 80 times or more, I can't remember I passed out after 80.
End of flashback

I feel someone push me from behind as the grunted from the fall. "Watch it little one," Draco fucking Malfoy said in what seemed like a voice from the pits of the the darkest corner of Azkaban. It has been so long since I have been called that name, the last time being when Blaise and I snuck up to the Astronomy Tower and had some fun.

I would have hated to know the punishment my dad would have given me if he knew what me and Blaise did in that tower, although knowing him I probably wouldn't have been around long enough to find out. I imagine it would have been even worse if he found out that he and I have been dating since the ending of year 6.
"Oh I'm sorry Draco, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." He looked at me and just smiled before walking away. I wonder what that was about. I start looking for Blaise and then I spot him talking to Parkinson. As I sneak closer I begin to hear them talk." Baby when are you going to leave that baby freak and start seeing someone who can really please you?" " Soon snuggles (🤢🤮), I'm just waiting for the last check to come out of her account then I'm all yours."

Hot tears start barreling down my face as I'm faced with the fact that I was being used, not only that but he told her that I am a little. He must have heard me stomping away because he quickly started to follow me. "Bambi I promise this isn't what it looks like! Baby! Bab—," "What?!" "Don't yell at daddy bambi." At this point I'm so mad that I could care less about anyone seeing me with him.

As I'm walking away I scream," We are so done Blaise!" I can't believe he pulled this a day before my 17th birthday. Oh on a better note, my birthday is tomorrow. I am finally of age in the wizarding world, which means I can finally leave my parents and never come back.

"Hey what happened back there, doll?" The sweet voice of Mr. Draco Malfoy called out to me. Before I could even think about the consequences I launched myself into his warm arms, just needing some form of comfort. He was tense at first before he felt my hot tears soaking through his black blazer. Then something magical happened, he slowly started to wrap his arms around my shoulder and waist.

"I'm here, just let it out."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sorry for the short chapter you guys. I am hopeful that my chapters will get longer every time I update. Thank you for reading my first chapter, stay awesome

Love,
Areum