Big "bad" dragon

"He did what?!"

The very sound of this tall man, who although his harsh tone, looked at his family and I like we were the most important people in the whole Wizarding World.  "He hurt her father, " Draco said in a firm tone.  Immediately Lucius' eyes ran up and down my figure looking for any sign of bodily harm, only to find nothing except my teary eyes.  "No father you should have heard what he said to her it was....well let's just say it can make even the most strong wizard cry," he said to his father.  Wait, did he just call me strong? The Money Bags Malfoy, just called me strong. 

"Draco it is imperative* that you tell me what that gruesome little nobody said to this darling little girl."  Draco looked hesitant, but reluctantly whispered in his father's ear about the dreadful words said about me from a man who I once considered my everything.   Anger filled Lucius' eyes and fear in Draco's.  What could he possibly do that would be so bad? 

  He stomped over to Blaise and sacked* him in the jaw so hard I thought I saw his life flash before his very eyes.  Everyone stopped to stare before Molly screamed," What was that for you filthy little deatheater?!"  Lucius stopped and stood there then slowly walked away to us. 

  Narcissa grabbed my hand and said, " Come on little one, let's get you to class."  "Wait Mrs. Malfoy do you need to talk to Dumbles or something?"  She looked at me like I grew 2 heads then laughed," No honey me and Mr. Malfoy work here tomorrow is our first day." 

  "Really? What do you guys teach?"  She pointed to Lucius and said," He teaches Care for Magical Creatures and I teach potions."  "Oh, so I'll see you in the Great Hall?"  She smiled and nodded, then she and Lucius walked into school leaving me and Draco together.  He looked at me for a while and said, " Shall we go in together?  Or do you at least want to sit together?"  I look at him and slide under his arm , cause it was really cold outside for absolutely no reason, " Yeah I'd really like that."

While we were walking I was thinking about Draco and his crazy hot family, when I heard Lucius chuckle lowly.  "What is it Mr. Malfoy?" He just smiled and looked at me, " Dear it was nothing and please, call me Lucius."  I felt my cheeks heat up,"Sure Mr. Mal- Lucius." "Good girl."
Draco sighed," Father you are going to make her slip if you keep praising her like that."  Lucius looked at him with slight anger,"Son, that's the whole point of teasing our little one."

"Sir, what do mean 'our'?"
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

*imperative means important
*sacked means to hit hard