Chapter 17

Tala woke up the following morning with the morning sun bouncing off the fallen snow emitting a bright light into the window of the living room. Blinking a few times she looks to the fireplace to see it is almost diminished. She goes to lift the blanket but feels a weight around her stomach tighten. Her lips tugging up into a beautiful smile as recollections of last night come back to her. Her hair is gently brushed aside before she feels soft lips kissing her neck. She tilts her head releasing a sigh. 

"Good morning Angel."

His husky voice stirring more than just her heart. She tilts her head just enough to see him over her shoulder. 

"Good Morning."

Her voice barely a whisper in the stillness of the house. Duke's lips revealed his beautiful teeth making her heart flip in her chest. He brought his head down slowly before his lips connected with hers. It was a sweet and gentle caress, a stark contrast to what she remembers of last night. She lost herself in his warmth and his care. It has been far too long since she felt any kind of connection like she did last night. The way his body molded with hers, the feeling of his hands roaming her body creating a heated path. She has not felt comfortable around men since the incident. Succumbing to him willing, was a huge step for her however... he wasn't just anybody. He was the man who claimed her, practically branded her. 

Feeling his body rotate, she smiled against his lips as he landed between her legs once again. His lips not leaving hers as they continued to dance in sync. One of his hands holding her hip while the other was tangled in her dark locks further making a mess of it. Her own arms were wrapped around his neck. The blanket laying over them both keeping the heat of their bodies intact. She began moving wanting more and Duke seemed to understand as he pulled back enough to slide back in. She felt him widening her, her walls accommodating him. She tilted her head back against the pillow moaning lowly. His mouth now latching onto her neck sucking on it. She is sure it will leave a mark later. 

He began to speed up while pushing further in. She tried so hard to keep quiet including biting her lip. He detached from her neck to go to her ear, "You feel like heaven Angel.. Let me hear you."

His wish was immediately recognized as her lips parted giving a long moan. He continued to hit her g spot working it effortlessly. She could feel herself getting close. "Mmhh Duke.."

"Not yet Tala." She tried so hard to listen to his command. He went faster holding her hip tighter. She clenched resisting her urge to give in. "Now love.."

She felt herself release clenching him as she worked through her high. Then the heat of his cum filled her making her moan lowly in her throat. There was something about the way being filled feels to her that is such a turn on. Thank god she was on birth control to help regulate herself. Duke didn't even thinking twice about cumming in her. 

He pecked his way back up to her lips before giving her a long kiss. His lips disconnecting to look down at her. She blinked her eyes open looking into the beautiful coffee pair that have enraptured her. Her fingers gently brushing the fallen locks back so she may get a clear view of him. God, was he a beautiful man. His face lit up as he smiled down at her. Her own smile coming to her lips. Her hand released the locks going to the back of his head pulling him down so she could hug him. 

"Thank you"

Her words were gentle yet again but it made Duke still before pulling away. The lost making her unconsciously pout. His lovely brown eyes looking down at her. "Why are you thanking me Angel? It's you that saved me."

She looked for a long moment before answering truthfully. "You saved me as well."

His eyes searched hers for a few moments silently searching for answers. She just smiled gently. He leaned back down once again ensnaring her. His head going to her neck as he hugged her once again. His hold bringing such peace to her heart. His next words halting all other thoughts.