calum + ashton

"Daddy?" A soft voice sounded from outside of the office door

"Yes, Princess?" Ashton asked, turning his attention away from his computer and to the soft, delicate boy on the other side of the door.

"Can I come in?" The boy asked, a slight whine merged into his voice. 

A smile took over the older mans face, his dimples shining on his cheeks.

"You may." He hollered, grinning wider at the sight of his baby boy entering the room. The boy was wrapped in a soft pink sweater, that looked absolutely perfect on his skin.

"Hi Daddy." The boy blushed, patting over to Ashton and clambering into his lap, straddling his thighs.

"Hi there, sweetheart." Ashton smiled, placing his hands on the boys bare thighs making him shiver.

"Do you have something underneath this for me?" The man asked, tapering with the edges of the boy's sweater.

Calum blushed, nodding his head ever so lightly, before pulling himself closer to his boyfriend.

"What color?"

Ashton's voice alone made the boy shiver, he loved how deep and rumbly it sounded when he was turned on.

"White daddy, 'member? You said you love how it looks on my skin." The boy said softly, wrapping his arms around Ashton's shoulders and burying his face in the mans neck.

"God baby." Ashton spoke, his voice thick with arousal.

"I can't right now, I have a meeting in five minutes." Ashton said, looking at his computer and seeing that the skype meeting was set to start soon.

"I don't have to leave do I?" Calum whispered, he had been away from Ashton all day and he just wanted to spend some time with him.

"No baby, you can stay on my lap and keep looking pretty." Ashton said, riding a hand up the boys thigh and placing it lightly to the lace that he felt beneath the sweater.

"White lace, hm? Naughty boy." Ashton whispered, making Calum squirm on his lap.

"You'll make me hard." Ashton said, stilling the boys hips with his free hand.

"Daddy." The boy whimpered, he felt himself hardening up in his panties, and he really wanted to r-

"Shh, baby. Meeting is starting." Ashton smirked, pressing the green button, an evil smile taking over his face as his boss and co-workers popped up onto the screen.

Calum's lips parted in a silent moan, he liked the thought of people seeing him and Ashton.

"Hi Guys, so first we are going to start with roll call, make sure everyone is here and then we will move on."

The rest of the meeting was a blur to Calum, first he zoned out, not really caring about what was happening, mainly focusing on the problem in his pretty lace panties.