calum + michael + luke

"Daddy!" Michael yelled, his little legs taking him as fast as possible to the front door before jumping into Luke's arms

"Hi, princess." Luke grinned, holding the boy with one arm and placing gentle kisses to his cheeks.

"Were you good today?" He continued, toeing off his shoes and walking into the house with the small boy in his arms.

"Was so good!" Michael squealed, the bright smile on his lips never leaving.

"Were you? I think I'm gonna have to ask Daddy Cal about that one." Luke teased, walking up the stairs.

Michael scoffed and turned his head away from the man earning a chuckle in response.

"Hey." Calum smiled as Luke entered the bedroom, he was bundled up under the covers naked and watching a reality show.

"Hi, you okay?" Luke asked, throwing Michael on the bed like a kid before entering the closet to change his clothes.

"Yeah, just tired." The Maori man grumbled, rolling out of the bed and leaving Michael alone with a pout.

"I'll be back, baby." Calum whispered, placing a sweet kiss to the boy's feathery white hair.

Calum walked into the closet and stood behind Luke, wrapping his arms around the mans now naked body.

"Was Mikey good?"

"He was an angel as always." Calum spoke making Luke smirk instantly.

"Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about." The younger man teased, turning around in Calum's arms and looking at him with hooded eyes.

"Was he good?" He asked again, raising a brow.

"Mhm, kept the plug in all day, still has it in."

"Good, gonna have a little bit of fun." Luke whispered, taking a tiny remote off the shelf behind Calum and turning it on.

Not even a second later the two doms heard a high pitched moan in their bedroom and a faint cry of 'Daddy!'

Luke turned the remote off and turned his attention back to Calum, gently pulling him into his chest causing their cocks to rub against one another.

"Oh god." Calum groaned, tucking his head into Luke's neck as the blonde boy gently rutted against him.

Calum mouthed at the mans neck, kissing all the sensitive spots before sucking on the small spot behind his ear.

"You know just how I like it." Luke smirked, continuing to grind against Calum, working their cocks to full hardness.

The black-haired boy let out a low moan as he felt his stomach churn with the familiar heat.