luke + ashton

"Fuck

"Fuck." Luke moaned, when Ashton bucked his hips up, causing their groins to rub together.

Ashton pulled his lips away from Luke's neck, smirking at the purple mark he left behind.

"We can't." He whispered, pushing Luke's hands away when he tried to unbutton his jeans.

"Why not?" The blonde boy pouted, looking at Ashton sadly with his baby blues.

"Michael and Calum are right outside that door with Crystal, and they could hear us." Ashton said, as he placed another messy kiss to Luke's lips.

"I guess we'll just have to be extra quiet then." Luke grinned, pulling Ashton down for another kiss.

"No, Luke. We can't risk them walking in on us." The curly-haired boy protested, pushing Luke off of him.

"What if I told you I liked the idea of them walking in here and watching you use me?" Luke whispered, his lips floating dangerously close to Ashton's ear.

"Fuck." Ashton whined, pulling his shirt over his head and pinning Luke to the bed.

Luke's hands moved down Ashton's torso, feeling the hard muscle on his stomach and eventually finding the button and zipper of his pants.

"Stand up." Ashton murmured, crawling off of the younger boy and pulling him out of the bunk.

As Ashton removed his jeans, Luke's eyes stayed glued on his body, watching closely as his cock sprang free and slapped against his lower stomach.

"Want you." Luke moaned, reaching forward in hopes that Ashton would pin him down right that second and use him as if he were a slut.

"Not yet, baby." Ashton said as he trailed kisses up the column of Lukes throat.

"We have to get you naked for me first." He continued, unzipping Luke's jeans and popping the button open before sliding them down his legs.

"Nice and hard just for me, huh?" The older boy spoke, wrapping his long fingers around Luke's hard cock and pumping him quickly.

"Just for you, Daddy."

Ashton froze, looking the small boy directly in the eyes.

"Say it again." He demanded, as he pulled Luke's shirt over his head.

Luke pulled the small black ring on his lip between his teeth as he looked at Ashton innocently.

"Want to ride you, Daddy. Want you to fill me up and-"

Luke's sentence was cut short by a hand wrapping around his throat, and giving the hot skin a tight squeeze.

"You wanna ride, Daddy? Hm? Just like the little cock slut you are?" Ashton said lowly, his voice deep and his tone demanding.

"Yes!" Luke cried out as best as he could with a hand around his neck.

"Sit on my lap." The boy said as he let go of Luke and sat down in his bunk again.

Luke listened obediently and straddled the mans thighs, looking down at the two hard and leaking cocks between them.

"Whenever you're ready, okay?" Ashton whispered gently, raising Luke up and steadying him over his member.

The small boy gripped Ashton's base as he sank down on him, moaning out loudly at the pleasure, loud enough for anyone and everyone to hear him.

"Watch you're head, angel." Ashton said protectively, gripping the base of Luke's neck and pushing his head into his chest.

"Feel so good." Luke babbled as he mouthed at Ashton's chest, his eyes closed and his jaw slack.

"Yeah?" Ashton said, as he took one of Luke's delicate hands into his own and pressed it against the small boys stomach.

"You feel that? Daddy's right there." He said pressing down lightly as he felt the head of his cock graze against Luke's lower stomach.

Luke kept a steady rhythm, bouncing up and down on Ashton's cock, feeling the man throb inside of him, he felt as if he was in outer space.

"Close." Luke panted, tugging at his cock as he desperately bounced at a quicker pace so Ashton would hit his prostate.

The older boy gripped Luke's hips and pulled him up before dropping him down again, Ashton's cock stabbing forcefully at his prostate.

Luke came with a shout, white ropes of cum spilling from his member and painting Ashton's abdomen a milky white color.

"So good for me, princess." Ashton spoke, as he thrusted his own hips up and down at a fast pace, chasing his own high.

"Fuck!" Ashton yelled, his member pulsing as he filled Luke up with his seed.

The small boy whimpered as he gripped at Ashton's shoulders, steadying himself as the boy pinned him to the mattress again before pulling out.

Heavy breathing, sweat, and tears filled up the back of the bus.

Ashton breathing heavily into Luke's neck as he calmed himself down.

Sweat dripping steadily down both of their body's as they came down from their highs.

And tears falling down Lukes cheeks from an intense amount of pleasure.

"I love you." Luke whispered, placing small, gentle pecks to Ashton's nose.

"And I love you." The older boy smiled, his dimples showing and all.

"Are you guys done yet? I need to take a shower!"