luke + calum

Calum was trying so hard not to look at Luke, but at the same time he could feel himself staring at the boys body

Calum was trying so hard not to look at Luke, but at the same time he could feel himself staring at the boys body. The way his arms flexed every time he lifted himself off the ground, the way he would pant when trying to catch his breath.

It was all so so hot to the Maori boy.

"Cal?" Luke asked, standing up and pulling his shirt over his head.

'Oh dear lord' Calum mentally groaned.

"Hmm?" He hummed, looking up at Luke from where he was pretending to look at his hands.

"You got a little something." The taller boy said walking over to him and placing a finger on his cock and trailing it up his torso to his mouth.

The blonde pretended to swipe something away before winking and stalking out of the room with a smirk on his lips.

Calum practically moaned out loudly as he stood up from the sofa and followed Luke into their green room where Ashton and Michael were fighting over the last slice of pizza.

"Thanks." Luke smirked as he grabbed the pizza out of Ashton's hand and took a big bite before giving it back.

"You can have it." Michael and Ashton said at the same time, starting yet another screaming match.

"So." Luke started, turning around and looking at Calum.

"What's got you so hard?" He said bluntly, looking Calum up and down and licking his lips.

A whimper fell from Calum's lips and his cock twitched in his jeans which surely didn't go unnoticed by Luke.

Calum backed up against the wall and found himself trapped between it and Luke's body. The taller man placed kisses up Calum's neck until he made it to his ear.

"Do I make you nervous, baby?" He whispered, tugging the boys ear in between his teeth, making Calum moan out loudly.

"Answer me." The blonde man demanded, placing his hands on Calum's hips and grinding them against his own.

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good boy." Luke praised, placing a small kiss to the tip of Calum's nose and stalking out of the room after yelling:

"Tell me if you need me."

-

"Luke?"

"Hmm?"

"I need you." Calum said in barely above a whisper, his voice strained and sweat dripping from his hairline.

Luke's head snapped up in Calum's direction, his eyes wide upon the sight of Calum leant against a wall, hard, while panting heavily.