calum + ashton

"Scream for me

"Scream for me." Ashton whispered, a smirk plastered on his lips as he ran his large hands over Calum's small, curvy body.

Calum's body shook on the bed as the older boy slowly, and teasingly took off each piece of his clothing.

"Oh god." He moaned out, as Ashton mouthed over the growing erection in his boxers.

The smirk never left the older boys face as he trailed his lips up the boys body, teasingly biting at his nipples, making Calum hiss below him.

"Warn me next time, will you?" Calum grumbled, hissing once again as Ashton bit down harder.

"Bastard" He said, swatting at the curls on Ashton's head.

"Watch those hands or I will tie them up, that's a promise." Ashton spoke sternly, taking both of the boys wrists and pinning them above his head.

The blonde sunk down on his knees, taking the waistband of Calum's boxers in between his teeth and slowly pulling them down his legs.

Calum's cock sprung free and was instantly sucked into Ashton's mouth, his tantalizing tongue circling the tip quickly before he fully went down, bobbing his head at a fast pace.

A loud moan fell from Calum's pouty lips, his head flying back and his eyes rolling back into his head, the pressure in his stomach already building and forming knots.

"Gonna cum." The dark headed boy moaned, his back arching of the wall and his cock twitching in Ashton's mouth. Ashton didn't stop though, he kept sucking greedily on the boys cock until he released and his mouth was full of hot cum.

Ashton pulled off his cock with a pop, all of Calum's cum laying on his tongue. The older boy tapped the younger boys lips, making them part incredibly quick, soon enough Calum found his mouth filled with his own cum.

Both of their tongues clashed together messily, fighting for dominance which obviously, Ashton won. The blonde bit Calum's lip making him moan and pull away, a string of saliva connecting his and Ashton's lips.

"Mark me up?" Calum questioned, slowly tilting his head to the side and showing off his tan sweaty skin that was practically begging for Ashton's touch.

"You know we can't, we have a show tomorrow." Ashton whispered, his lips ghosting over Calum's neck, holding back from marking the skin.

"Please? Wanna show everybody that I'm yours."

Within a second Ashton's lips had fully suctioned to the skin like a vacuum, leaving it with dark purple bruises that were sure to last for days upon days.

"Much as I want you to fuck me, you know we can't." Calum whined, tangling his fingers in Ashton's curls and giving them a firm tug.

Ashton moaned and placed a sloppy kiss to Calum's now bruised lips.

"Hmm, hickeys are one thing but you walking around with a limp and shaking legs is a whole other." The blonde replied, his hands snaking down and laying on the boys hips.

"Oh what the fuck! This is the third time I've walked into you fucking my brother!" A woman's voice yelled, the couple looked over and instantly recognized her as Calum's sister.

As the girl was leaving, Ashton quickly covered Calum before yelling;

"You know if you want some from me all you have to do is ask!"

Calum slapped the blonde on the shoulder and gave him a very angry glare, which was easy to ignore when his bruised lips looked so kissable and pouty.

"You're the only one for me, baby. You know that."