The house

Jugs POV

It is August 6th today. Betty Ev and I are going to LA to look at a house that we are interested in getting, it is pretty expensive but with our jobs me and Betty will be able to pay off the house, it is a 5 bedroom 5 bathroom house with a kitchen and living room. Betty came outside with Ev in her arms and she was giggling at something, "DADDY" I smiled at Ev and Betty set her down and she ran to me and I picked her up, "hey princess" "hi daddy" I kissed her nose and she giggled, "you ready to go baby?" Betty nodded and I kissed her head, Betty is 3 months pregnant today and we saw our baby last week and everything looks great and healthy with the baby. I got Ev in her car seat and Betty got into the car. While we were in the car on the road Betty was reading a book and Ev was looking out the window, "mommy?" "Yes sweetie?" "Can you play Taylor Swift music?" "Sure" Betty plugged in the AUX cord and turned on Taylor Swift music and Ev started to sing along, "Mommy can you play me favorite song?" Betty smiled and turned on the song 'Tim McGraw' soon Betty joined in started singing, and it was the cutest thing ever. 

When we got to the house, Betty was asleep and Ev was playing on her Ipad I gave her after the last stop we made to use the bathroom, "Ev?" "Yes daddy?" "Are you ready to look at the new home?" "Yeah" I nodded and pulled into the driveway and then I parked and I got out of the car and I went to help Ev out of her car seat and she smiled, "what about mommy?" "You wanna help me wake her up? We can give her a bunch of kiss and wake her?" "Yeah" "okay" I closed Evs door and went over to Bettys and I opened the door, and I told her to climb over to my side and be careful of Bettys belly. While she was climbing over I gave Betty a kiss on the lips and she woke up and I whispered in her ear "Ev wants to wake you up with kisses" Betty closed her eyes and Ev stood on my chair, and we counted down from 3 and attacked Betty with kisses and she giggled and woke up, "okay okay I'm awake." Ev giggled and gave Betty another kiss on the cheek, "Hi mommy" "hi baby. Did you take a nap?" "No" she said shyly "its okay baby" Betty gave her a hug and then I helped her out of the car and then I grabbed Ev, and I carried her. 

We met up with the realtor and the person selling the house, "hello are you the Jones'?" "Yes. I'm Betty, this is Jughead and our daughter Everleigh" they smiled and shook mine and Bettys hands and then we went into the house to look around. When we finished we bought the house a lower price of $150,000, the owner sold it at a lower price since we are having a family and she wanted us to have a great time in the new house that we signed the papers for and we own the house now. When we got back into the car Betty smiled and turned to me as I was putting Ev in her car seat, "well that went better than I thought" I got into the car and smiled "it did" I gave Betty a peck on the lips and then I started the drive back to San Francisco, and we have 1 week till we move in and me and Betty are selling our San Francisco home to my parents and we made a sale at a reasonable price and my parents took it. When we were halfway home Betty asked me to stop for food and a bathroom so I got off at the next exit and pulled into the parking lot of a McDonald's since Betty asked. When I parked Betty got out and immediately ran to the bathrooms, being in the car for long periods of time causes Betty to become nauseous, and she gets sick, I got out of the car and I got Ev, "hey princess. We're at McDonald's." Evs eyes shot open and she squirmed trying to get out of her seat, "hey its okay calm down" I helped her get out of her car seat and she giggled and I took her into the restaurant and she was so happy.

Bettys POV.                                                                                                                                                                        When I got done being sick I washed out my mouth and then I went out and Jug was holding Ev while she was looking at the toys to get with her happy meal, "Hey baby" "hey" "you feeling okay?" Jug wrapped his arm around me and I nodded and gave him a hug then we went to order food, Ev got a happy meal and she asked for a my little pony that was purple, I got chicken nuggets and fries with a sweet tea and then Jug got a Big Mac with a coke. Once we got our food Jug took me and Ev to a booth and had us sit and eat while he got me and him our drinks,           

E-"Mommy?"

B-"Yes baby?"

E-"If I have a baby sister can we do something fun to say were having a girl?"

B-"I'm sure we can, and I was thinking that we could do something fun so we can name them" 

E-"ooh. Mommy how did you name me?" 

B-"Well actually daddy named you he came to me and said that he was thinking we can name you Everleigh he said he looked at names for baby girls that were rare and yours was one". 

E-"thats cool"

B-"yeah" 

J-"hey what are you too talking about?"

E-"The baby"

J-"oh yeah what about?"

B-"A gender reveal, a name game and how you named Everleigh." 

J-"Oh yeah?"

E-"Yeah daddy".                                                                                                                                                                  

Jug smiled and kissed her head as she ate her fries from her happy meal. When we finished eating we got cleaned up and we went back to the car "hey Jug why don't I drive the rest of the way" "its okay Betts I can drive, plus I think you need rest, you got sick and you need to sleep now" Jug kissed my head and I nodded and got into the seat, and Jug put Ev in her car seat and she was already asleep, when she finished eating she climbed into Jugs lap and passed out. On the way home I had my hand on my bump and Jug put his hand over mine, "Jug?" "Yeah?" "Can you stop again I feel sick." "Yeah" Jug got off at a bathroom stop and I got sick again, and its normal but tiring. When I got back into the car Jug sighed and kissed my head and I slouched in my seat, "hey Jug?" "Yeah?" "Can you wait till I fall asleep to continue the drive?" "Yeah" Jug pulled out his phone and plugged in the AUX cord, and he played a song that put me to sleep. 

When I woke up again I was in Jugs arms and he was carrying me upstairs, "hey Betts" Jug kissed my head and laid me in my bed, "go back to sleep my love" Jug kissed my cheek and then he tucked me into the bed and I fell asleep again. When I woke up I went to the bathroom and then I went to the kitchen and Jug was playing music and Ev was sat on the counter and she took some flour and threw it at Jug, "hey" Jug said and he started to tickle Ev and she was giggling like crazy, "okay lets put the cookies in the oven and we need to cook them for 30 minutes." Ev nodded and jumped into Jugs arms, "Ev you need to be careful when jumping off the counter." "Why daddy?" "Well you can fall and get hurt." "But thats why you catch me" "but if I don't catch you quick enough then you can get really hurt and I don't want you to get hurt" Ev nodded and Jug put Ev down and she ran over towards me, "Hi mommy" "hey baby" I picked her up and then I walked into the kitchen and Jug walked over going to hug me but I pushed him away, "not until you clean up and change" he rolled his eyes playfully and then he got to cleaning and I took Ev to the living room and we watched Cinderella "mommy?" "Yeah?" "Will the baby have yellow hair like Cinderella?" "Well she has blond hair like me but it just looks yellow, so maybe they will have blonde but they could have dark brown hair like you and daddy" "really?" "Yeah" Ev cuddled up into me and she laid her head on my bump and she fell asleep and I kissed her head. 

AN- sorry for not posting I have been high anxiety lately since I had finals this week and I have regents next week but I will try to post more  thanks for all the love and support.