All Better

Bettys POV

It has been a week since May 1st and Ev was still a little sick, work and practice has been amazing, me and Jug are working on more wedding stuff, and we have ordered decorations and we settled on a catering company we want to have cater the wedding. I woke up next to Jug and he was still asleep, I kissed him softly and his eyes fluttered open, "morning beautiful" "morning Jug" I gave him another kiss and cuddled into him and I laid on top of him and he wrapped his arms around me, "you are in a loving mood this morning" "mhm" I gave him another kiss and he smiled I kissed his jaw and sat up straddling him and he sat up and gave me a kiss, and placed his hands on my back and pulled off my shirt. I moaned and kissed him to quiet myself and then I rolled off him and pulled off my pants and Jug took off his and I climbed right back on him, and Jug pulled away, "oh no no, if I remember correctly last time, you were in charge. My turn baby girl" Jug flipped us over and climbed onto me and kissed me on my neck and placed a hand on my ass, then he looked at me and I nodded, he lined himself up and then eased into me and gave me a minute to adjust to him and when I nodded, he started moving. 

Jug and I were cuddled up and he was rubbing my back, "I love you Juggie" "I love you too baby" I kissed him softly and then got up going to get a shower and get dressed for work Jug is off today and he is going to take the girls out if Ev is up to it. I got in the shower and started getting cleaned up and felt arms snake around me I chuckled, and Jug turned me around, "you are very sexy" I giggled and gave him a kiss and then we got all cleaned while stealing kiss every here and there. We got out and Jug got into some boxers, jeans and a shirt and I got into a leotard with spandex and some sweats and a hoodie over it. Once I was ready, I went to Brooks room and took her to the kitchen and gave her a bottle and Jug was with Ev, Jug came downstairs with Ev and he was holding her, "hey Jug how is she?" He sighed looking at her and Ev popped her head up, "hi mommy" "hey baby you sound and look better" "yeah" she got down and ran to where I was sat with Brook and feeding her, she kissed her head and then sat with me and held the bottle. 

When Brook finished, I put her in her swing since she was falling asleep and I put it on the second lowest setting and it started swinging back and forth and I went to clean her bottle, "so here is some breakfast for you. Ev" Jug called, and Ev came running and jumped at Jug, I kissed his cheek and then Evs head and I ate my breakfast, "daddy where is my breakfast?" Ev asked as Jug sat next to me, "well don't tell mommy but you me and Brookie are going to eat out for breakfast" she smiled and looked at me and I acted like I didn't hear. She giggled and then tapped my shoulder, "hey mommy I have a secret" "and what's that?" "I can't tell you silly" I smiled and finished up my food before going to get my stuff for work and heading to my car. 

When I got to the gym I headed in, and I saw the older girls setting their stuff in their cubbies. I went to where the girls will start and today, I'm thinking we will start with vaults so once they get all their warmups done, they will start vaulting. I was watching the girls vault and gave them some feedback and then my boss walked over, "Betty can we talk?" "Yeah, what's up?" I asked while still watching the girls, "why has Everleigh not been here?" I saw Manda go and gave her feedback, "okay I want you to do that again this time legs a little more strait and when coming out of that back tuck don't tense up." "Okay" she ran back, and I watched her go "okay that was amazing now I need you all to go get ready for floor and we will start on the tumble tack." I turned to my boss, and we walked to the tumble track, "sorry about that. Anyways Ev has not been here because she had the flu, she was supposed to get vaccinated, but she got sick before her appointment but once we can reschedule her, she will be getting a vaccination." "Okay thank you." "Yeah of course" she walked away, and I got onto the side of the track and had the girls practice there round off back handspring, double back twist. Once they were confident enough, they tried it on the floor, some fell some landed but none of them stuck the landing.