Moving in

Bettys POV

I just arrived to LA and I was excited to get to my college apartment it is currently Wednesday September 1st and it was a nice sunny day. I got a cab and went to the collage campus and checked in. Once I got checked in I was given a key for my apartment and I get to meet my new roommates. I got to the apartment and I didn't want To scare my roommates so I knocked on the door, and a tall boy answered he had on a gray shirt with black jeans and a beanie with a few strands of black hair dangling out, he was hot. "Hi I'm Betty your new roommate." I smiled and he smiled back and said "I'm Jughead come in." I walked inside with my luggage and then I saw 2 other guys "Betty this is Archie and Chuck they also live here." I nodded, smiled and waved to them. Jughead then gave me a tour of the apartment:

It was pretty big and cool, and after he showed me around I went to my bedroom and started unpacking, making my bed, and decorating my room

About an hour in to my list I was halfway done decorating and there was a knock on the door, "Come in

About an hour in to my list I was halfway done decorating and there was a knock on the door, "Come in." I said and Jughead walked in "Hi. I just wanted to ask what you would like for dinner?" I smiled and said "I don't mind what ever you guys get is fine." He nodded and walked out and I smiled thinking about how hot he was. Once I finished decorating my room I sat on my bed reading the book 'Rebel Without A Cause' and it was so good, then there was a knock on the door. "Come in" I said Jughead peaked his head in and said "We ordered Pizza and it is here." I nodded and marked my spot in my book then joined the guys for pizza. "We weren't sure what you liked so we got just pepperoni." I smiled and we each took a slice and sat at the table and I got to know the guys, "So Betty where are you from?" Chuck asked me I swallowed my food and said "I'm from a small town called Riverdale it is in NY. What about you guys?" Jughead then said "We are from Toledo Ohio." I nodded and we finished eating and I was really excited to go to gymnastics on Monday. "Betty can I talk to you?" Jughead asked as I was headed to my room, I nodded and he came with me to my room. We were sat on my bed and Jughead said "So I wanna let you know Chuck and Archie are on the football team as you know, and they like to throw party's. So on Saturday they are throwing a party before school starts and it can get loud and they also do them after games." I nodded and then Jughead went to his room and I went to the bathroom to shower. Once I got done in the shower I got dressed and grabbed my shower bag and went back to my room, and went to bed. I woke up form a nightmare breathing heavily and Jug was sitting on my bed with a hand on my shoulder, And Archie along with Chuck were standing in my doorway. I was crying so much and I started having a panic attack "Betty look at me." Jug said I didn't and he lifted me and sat me in his lap and he wrapped his arms around me. "Betty." Jug said again I looked at him and then he said "just follow my breathing." I nodded and did as he said and I calmed down within minutes and Jug held me till I was all good. "Jug can I talk to you alone?" He looked at Chuck and Archie and they went to there room and Jug looked at me. "Jug why did you do that?" I asked him he sighed and said "Well I have a little sister and she would have nightmares and she would scream and I would hold her and help her calm down." I nodded and thanked him then gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek and I then I saw him blush then we said goodnight and he returned to his room.