{02.} Upon Arrival

{Fun Fact: I actually don't know what the first day of highschool is like :D}

The bell rung and the freshman students were on their way to the gym for an orientation assembly.

"Alright, Alright settle down." The principal shushed, tapped the mic and opened a folder."Thank you. Ahem, Welcome to a new and exciting year of your first step towards adulthood. I'm Principal XD or XD. Which ever. Some of you may be nervous, others excited- But I would like to remind you that you are no longer in junior high, you are teens with expectations that are meant to be exceeded or met. Now as principal I am to introduce you to many things but since we have teachers with us; they will do an excellent job on introducing you to your schedules that were mailed, or emailed, to you over summer break. But before we wrap ourselves up in that, I would like the freshman representative up here and give us a speech. Uhm, Tubbo?"

"Uh yes sir!" He raises his hand and slowly stands up.

---

After Tubbo's speech, everyone started getting up and leaving the building- heading to their classes.

"How did I do?!" Tubbo quietly exclaimed, grabbing his backpack he left on his chair.

"Could have been better, but pretty good intro to the great freshmen. Nice job Tubs."

"Thanks Tommy. So~ What's your first class? Mines L'Manburg Government/History." Tubbo looked at his schedule quickly and shoved it into his folder.

"Awwr I got Bio Science! Damn, guess we can't kick ass together." Tommy grumbled while taking a picture of his schedule and then crumbling it into his front pocket.

"You probably shouldn't have done that." Tubbo said worryingly.

"Nah, Just another piece of paper. I got it on my phone, don't I?" Tommy waving the comment off."See ya at lunch then. BYE BEE BOY!" He said as he walked the opposing direction of Tubbo.

"Okay! Bye!" Tubbo responded.

---

"Techno~~ Heyy!... Stop listening to your 'edgy upbeat' playlist and give me your attention! HEYYYY"

"WILBUR! It's the first day of school! I don't remember people's names or the material for my classes! I don't want to panic." Technoblade exclaimed.

"Oh?" Wilbur said, surprised at the sudden aggression.

A few students heard them over the overly loud and crowded hallway and looked over to them. Techno blushed in embarrassment.

"Sorry Wil. What do you need?" Techno quietly apologised.

"Nothing really, I was just bored of talking to myself for the past five minutes."Wilbur cockily retored and took a quick sip of his water bottle.

"You know what. If you're gonna talk and act all boastful to me, I might as well ignore you the whole day." Techno threatened, pausing his ipod's pre-downloaded playlist.

"HAH! As if you could go the full day ignoring me!" Wilbur shot back, using his water bottle as a make-shift sword.

Techno hesitates but doesn't want to be seen as a coward and follows along.

"I definitely could! I am superior and more knowledgeable than you even if I am younger!" Techno gloated, grabbing his markers from his backpack and stacked them to make a larger stick.

Wilbur laughed cavalierly, swung his water bottle and hit Technoblade's shabby weapon. Techno looked at his markers cluttered on the floor in a fake surprised and teary eyed expression.