{03.}Historical Records...

After three anxiety-inducing classes ended and lunch period began, Technoblade made his way to the Library.

His history teacher gave second years no mercy when it came to homework. They were instructed to annotate and summarize a point in history and present it to the class on Monday; Techno decided to start his assignment early and have no need to rush in the end.

Once he got to the Library, he went over to the Historical section of the really old atheneum and started skimming through the book titles until he found a few interesting titles.

"Kinoko Kingdom's Unexpected Fall."

"Nuclear Missiles Incident"

"Pandora's Vault."

"Timelines Crash."

"Timelines Crash?" Technoblade thought; He grabbed the four books and took them to a table with a brown cushioned chair in the back, in between the Sci-fi and Non-Fiction sections, and began to read the Book that intrigued him the most.

Timelines Crash, Written by [REDACTED]

In memory of all my friends, and my fiances that were never meant to be.

{1913, KJ}

In the event that I fail my last mission, I would like the person that is currently reading to Know that I tried to stop this from happening in different universes and Alternate timelines.

It started in 1806, when my friend became obsessed with a Crimson Egg. His name: Badboyhalo"

"Bad? No, No. Its probably someone else with the same name." Technoblade thought as he continued to read.

"or Bad as we would call him. A sweet man, with a certain distaste for naughty words. I never understood what it was that he wanted, but my fiance took me to see The Egg. We trespassed a sign that told us to go no furtheR but we disobeyed and passed.

When we entered the red-vined basement, my fiance, Sapnap told me Bad was inside The Egg with his significant other, Skeppy. We joked and he complimented me, but a feeling in Sapnap's gut told him to Leave. He denied the feeling and ran to The Egg and twerked on it. He suggested we blow it up and I shut down the idea, I stole from the chest and we ran away. That was my first encounter with The Egg.

I didn't trust this Egg and I was right to. After I visited the Egg, I began envisioning a town, a murderous masquerade, and my death repeating until I passed out and relieved those memories in my own flesh.

After my first time traveling through Time, I wound up in different timelines and eras of my universe, I would occasionally stumble into different realities but I didn't understand the consequences of my actions till later.

My first Time-Traveling adventure was an experience that I would like to remember fully, but due to my amount of knowledge, I cannot recall my memories from that time. What I do remember is, always waking up in a white marble castle called The Inbetween.

The next time I encountered the Egg, was when I showed up to a Masquerade Ball. A man by the name of Sir Billiam (who reminded me of a friend from my time, Tec#####ade) toured me around his mansion, his friends and rich acquaintances showed up and had a good time. I met a friend, his name was John and I felt a comforting connection to him. Anyways, after a few drinks and games, the night turned into a horror movie. People were dropping dead, we were blaming each other until Sir Billiam, His Butler, and I were the last alive. Turned out the Butler was the one killing and Sir Billiam commanding. I was entrapped in a basement with both of them and the Egg, before I was killed by the Butler.

The me who died in that event was no longer me. I had it's memories but I was Alive, and was moved DON'T TRUST THE INBETWEEN onto my next "Chore" in a town where Sir Billiam left. Bandits were terrorizing the people there and taking their money. I witnessed it happen to a bartender and I Offered help to defeat the 'No Good Ruffians.' He agreed and we went around town and collected people to fight alongside us. We even had a sheriff help us out... And a cannibal. After uniting ourselves, we camped out in a spot where the bandits would meet us. At noon was when we fought. We drew our guns and killed them. I was appointed new sheriff but.....

"..Ey. Hey. Techno!"

"Huh?" Technoblade was interrupted from reading."Oh Dream? Ya need something."

"Well.. Kinda." Dream looked around to avoid eye contact."I-I need help- bringing my GPA back up."

"Oh? Uh sure." Techno agreed, bookmarking and closing the auto-biography. "I'll leave you for later" He whispered.

"What?" Dream asked.

"Sorry, Nothing." Techno grabbed the books and took them to the front desk to get checked out.

---

After they left the library, they headed to their Calculus class that they were both in. Before they were on their way to their destination, Techno stopped by his locker to leave his books.

"Uh lets go then." Technoblade said and maneuvered his way trough the people with Dream.

---

Started: 08/05

Finished: 08/12

Okay look, I know the updates are slow. Hopefully they get slightly faster; but school is starting up for me... IM SORRY IF THEY ARE SLOW. I'll write like 3 chapters and then upload them while Im doing school. Again Im sorry