{03.5} The More The Merrier

Classes for the day had finished and the after school clubs had started. The students flooded out of the building like rats, friends greeting each other and a fight already breaking out. Techno and Dream just walked away from it and made their way to a convenience store a few blocks down.

While they were walking into the downtown area, Techno suggested they study in the Public Library instead of each other's homes. Dream agreed and waved his hand to a Taxi driving near them. They got in and told the driver their destination, and of course while driving, the Taxi driver told them a life story about their kids and family, then it turned dark. Both Techno and Dream looked at each other and cringed at the story, stifling a laugh and trying to sound compassionate for the driver.

When they arrived at the Library, Techno paid the driver and the duo made their way into the Library. Not going to lie, the Library was so tidy and comfortable. It had three stories, and an elevator people would use to go to the parking lot. Really fancy considering the town was so trashy.

Dream dragged Techno to a corner where there was a cushiony navy-blue couch and coffee table, hidden by a bunch of bookshelves near the Supernatural genre. A group of girls were looking at the books and would giggle when they would look at the two Sophomores.

Techno felt uncomfortable and Dream took advantage of it and teased him.

"Aww~ Look at you so nervous, Ha." Dream whispering and cooing cheekily.

"Continue that, and I'll leave ya to fail the practice test." Techno shout-whispered, setting his backpack down and standing up.

"Where are you going?" Dream asked, stopping his teasing.

"To get some books to teach that small, smooth brain of yours what the fundamental theorem of Calculus is." Techno said, monotonous and blankly staring at him." Ya gonna come with or stay?"

"I'll stay. We don't want our bags robbed now, do we?" Dream jokingly said, loud enough for the girls to gasp and hear, skedaddling away."Also I'm not smooth brained, my brain is more wrinkly that an old mans ball-"

"-I'm shutting that down. Brb." Techno responded, walking away awkwardly, knowing Dream is probably watching him.

Technoblade knew this Library like the back of his palm, nerd behaviour, so in total he understood where almost all the genres and sections there are. He walked past a few adults looking at the magazines and made a bee-line to the Mathematics section. 

When he arrived at the Mathematical Section, he scanned the high school bookshelves and grabbed a few books that would be useful. Math III, AP Calculus AB Study Guide, and Advanced AP Math.

He pulled them out of their shelfs and trotted back to Dream where it seemed he was being harassed by an old lady.

"Sorry Ma'am. But what seems to be the problem?" Techno interrupted the heated conversation.

"Oh! Thank god, someone who will help!" 

"Uh- Dream care to explain?" Techno chuckled uncomfortably.

"Ugh, Techno, let's just go to a different table. She's clearly entitled to this one." Dream said, grabbing both of their backpacks.

"Uhm- Alright. Sorry Miss for the misunderstanding?" Techno apologized.

"Apology accepted. Have a great day."

Dream and Techno forgot all of that confrontation and used the elevator to go up to the college study place on the third floor. In the elevator, a few middle school students crammed into the elevator and kept pressing the P button, Parking Lot floor, while they were trying to get onto the third floor. So there they are going back and forth from floor to floor until eventually Dream loses his patience and moves the hands of the scrawny kids and controls the buttons. Taking them to the Parking lot and then the third floor.

Once they entered the College Study Place, Dream pointed to a two seated table near the women's fashion magazines. Techno dropped all the books he had, on the table and stretched his now sore arms.

"Okay, get your notebook, you got at least two hours worth of notes." Techno instructed.

"TWO?!" Dream yelled, and immediately everyone around them shushed him,"..Sorry."

"Yeah, so take out your notebook so we can get this over with." Techno responded, opening a book and explaining the first problem they saw.

-After the study lessons-

Dream huffed and closed the last book and put away all the notes and pages Techno told him could be important for future assignments. Dream got up and looked at the magazines and picked up at least four to read.

Techno on the other hand had been itching to read the book he was reading beforehand. He unzipped his backpack and pulled it out; opening it back to it's previous page. 

Thirty minutes passed and Techno collected flower symbolism books, Advanced physics books and started to write down notes, clues, and hidden messages he found while reading. Dream, of course, got intrigued and asked Techno what he was doing. To which he only got a:

"Stuff." or "I'll tell ya later."

Dream wanted to leave but he didn't want to abandon Techno, so instead he turned to bothering him. Dream took his chair, scooted next to Techno and overlooked the paper he was scribbling stuff on.

Once he read the sheet of paper, he took it to examine it.

"HEY!" Techno whisper-shouted, trying to snatch the paper away from Dream.

"Heeh~ Now what's this?~" Dream read the paper with confusion. It read:

Paragraph 1, Sentence 1: K-A

Paragraph 2, Sentence 4: R

Paragraph 3, Sentence 2: L

Paragraph 7, Sentence 3: J

Paragraph 8, Sentence 1, 3: A-C-O

Paragraph 10, Sentence 2: B

Paragraph 12, Sentence 1: S

K-A-R-L J-A-C-O-B-S

Inbetween: Untruthful, Suspicious, Cult-like behaviour

Otherside: Opposite, Welcoming? Unknown info.

Karl, Bad, Sapnap, Dream, George involvement? Or different people, same names?

In Between Wither rose- Otherside White tulip symbolism?

Hannah 

Wither rose: Weakness

White Tulip: forgiveness, purity, respect

DreamXD god?

Quantum physics caused Timelines and Alternate Universes to collide.

"...What the hell?" Dream gasped in disbelief. He couldn't believe his eyes... TECHNO WAS STUDYING LORE ON A FICTION BOOK!!

"Look I can explain-" Techno chuckled nervously, trying to reach for the paper.

"-Who would have thought the Techno was studying fictional lore." Dream snickered while waving the paper in his face.

"It's not fictional lore, it's actual forgotten history...ow." Technoblade grumbled, grabbing the paper and giving himself a small paper cut.

"Yeah, Yeah whatever. So do you want to explain to me or should I dig into your brain and pull out the answers?" Dream huffed, sitting back down and re-opening the book his acquaintance was reading.

"Fine.." Techno huffed," So basically...."

---

Started: 08/12

Finished: 08/19

Ayo, this town is set in my own town, so the costly library and horrible town was inspired by it 

My reading disability was kicking in again and I lost motivation for a few days cuz I had to get stuff ready for my school.

Everyone say thanks to my older bro for correctin my mistakes ^^

Also filler ep. cuz I gots school now ;u;