First look at The Mistery Book

It was a week later, Hermione had been so focused on her classes and studying that she forget about the book she had found. Hermione had just got back to her dorm room when she saw something, it was the book. Hermione just now remembering she had it decided to at least look though it before she forget about it again. Hermione picked up the book and climbed in to bed and used her wand to close her curtain.

Once Hermione opened the book she realized it was a journal, she thought the hand writing was familiar but couldn't place it. Hermione noticed a year on the to corner of the page "1945" it read "why is this year so familiar to me?" Hermione thinks then it hits her that is the year Dumbledore defeated Grindelwald.

Then several things started to made sense to Hermione she recognized the handwriting because it was the Headmaster's. With that new information Hermione started reading a marked page,

"Today I finally managed to get rid of Grindelwald, I got lucky really nether the minestry nor the public suspect that I was working with him. It truly is a brilliant plan, now that I have taken care of Grindelwald the public will trust me and what i say without questioning it. Then I simply get into a power position and I will finally be in control of the wizarding world."

(A:N I'm going to skip the majority of the page and only write the important parts)

Hermione replaced the book mark that had previously been in the back of the book, and closed it and put it in the bottom drawer of her night stand and put a locking charm on it. Hermione then thought about what she had just read, if she was right and she almost always was Dumbledore was hiding quite a lot from everyone.