Remus Lupin

"When are we going to be speaking with him professor, and how are we even going to have that conversation. I mean it's not like we can just go up to him and say hey the Headmaster you know and trust is the reason you're best friends are dead."Hermione said.

"Well we definitely won't be breaking the news like that. As for when I can get him to meet with us later today."Minerva McGonagall replied."Ok, but how will we convince him?" Was Hermione's reply. 

............

It was a week later and Hermione was sitting in Minerva's office as they waited for lupin to arrive, as they waited for him Hermione was flipping though the journal.

A moment later there was a knock on the door, "Come in." called Professor McGonagall. The door opened and lupin walked in his eyes drifted to Hermione for a second but then he looked back at Minerva.

"You requested to see me Professor McGonagall?" He asked

"Yes I did, please take a seat." She replied as she gestured to the arm chair near the ones they were sitting in. As Lupin took a seat Hermione looked up for the first time seeing he was there she closed the journal and sat it down next to the chair she was sitting in."So, I called you here because we have something important to show you. You see Miss Granger was looking through the library when she felt a tug on her magic that led her to this journal."

Said Professor McGonagall to Remus Lupin.