McGonagall

(Hermione's Pov)     

After a few weeks I finally disided I would show Professor McGonagall what I found. I don't know why but my gut tells me I can trust her and I have learn to trust my gut. I slipped the leather bound journal in my book bag, and slipped out of my dorm room and walked through the common room. Once outside I walked towards the Professor's office.

I knocked on the door and waited for a reply. "Come in." Came professor McGonagall's reply, I opened the door and walked in to the office "I'm sorry to disturb you professor but I found something I think you should see." I said.

(Professor McGonagall's pov)

Miss granger came in to my office and said that there was something that I should see, I could tell by the slight clenching of her hands on her bag strap that she was nervous about something. Most people wouldn't notice this but something draws me to this young lady, and I have learned to read her emotion like it's written out in front of me.

"Very well Miss Granger, have a seat." I tell her motioning to the chairs on the other side of my desk, as I wave my wand to close the door. Miss Granger took a seat and waited for me to look back at her before she began to speak, "Professor I need you to promise you won't tell anyone about what I'm going to show you." This caught my attention and I knew this was serious because Hermione has never makes me promise this any time she has come to see me in the past.

"Very well Miss Granger I will not tell anyone about what you are going to show me." I say, I watch as she pulls out what looks to be a leather bound journal and sits in on the desk in front of me.

"I found this in the very back of the library and disided I was going to read it but then I got this gut feeling that I needed to get out of there so I walked out of the Library, and went to my dorm room. It was already late and I was tired so I put the book in the bottom drawer of my night stand and went to bed, I had forgotten about the book and whent to class the next day. A few weeks later I was going through my drawers and seen the book I disided to get a look at it and see what it was about, when I first opened it I instantly noticed that the hand writing was familiar but at the time I couldn't place it. I think it's best if you look at what I found yourself because I doubt you will believe it if I just tell you." She said.