Introduction

A/N: I started writing this fan-fiction at age 14, so as you can understand the writing style is everywhere, there is no clear plot, but I still implore people to read it. I am proud that I was able to take a step further and put my thoughts onto paper. 

Please read, it will help understand the story a bit more!

~Timing~

The story takes places a couple months after the attack on Sokovia by Ultron. Ragnorak did happen. Loki and Thor return to Midgard to see if the team needs help. Loki doesn't want to go to Earth, but Thor makes him. Thor leaves Valkyrie in charge of Asgard while he is away. He takes Bruce Banner with him, back to Earth. Loki has another staff that is more powerful and HYDRA has it in their clutches.

Civil War doesn't happen.

~Warnings~

There will be a mention of suicidal thoughts, but there will be no attempts.

Mild swearing.

Some mild descriptions of blood, torture, and abuse. I will have warnings '⚠️' for when those parts come up.

~Author's Note~

Enjoy the story! Thank you for reading.

~Story and Imagery Rights~

I do not own the "Percy Jackson Series" or "Heroes of Olympus". Furthermore, I do not have ownership of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. This is strictly a fan fiction. The images displayed above each chapter are not of my own creation. I have gotten them off of Google or Pinterest.

~Italics~

Paragraphs will be in italics if they are memories or dreams.

Enjoy reading this fanfic!