Yet Another World, and Another Life Story

After watching his life, the possible futures and presents, and after viewing his world, the cast was already worn out in this event. It only happened in one day, if they were back in the outside world, but since time is stopped while they view his life, this was a long one day for them. Some wanting to go home, and return with their respective lives, other just want to take a rest from everything they saw. They were promised to go home, but plans have changed thanks to a certain greedy witch.

"Ah we're done!" Subaru said as he finishes the viewing of his world. He was kinda happy that they finally knew his pain after several years, but he knew they know how disgusting of a being he is. And he never uttered about it, but a few people know that this man loathes himself more than anything or anyone in this world.

Satella caresses his hand. "Please don't hate yourself my, beloved." She whispers to him.

'H-How did she know?' he thought to himself.

"I can read your mind remember?" She whispers to him once again. 

"You're not the only one to hear his thoughts I suppose." Beatrice said as she was situated on the lap of her contractor.

Subaru just sweats up, he forgot that two beings can read his mind, but he knew too that Emilia can easily predict what's going on his mind by his tone of speech, actions, and etc. Forgetting his worries he just looked around, everyone was talking to their respective groups He can't say for sure what they're talking about, but he has a gut feeling that they're talking about him.

Other than that, the cast were done watching the viewings of Subaru's world, and it's wars. Before the depart back to Lugunica, everyone huddled with their small groups, camp members to camp members, friends to friends, so on and so forth.

All camps made a compromise about the predicament about, Subaru's ability and his well being. Since the elections are now over, there's no way he can restart way back in the past and make some other candidate win the election. All they can do now is just move on with their lives once they returned, those who are close with Subaru are now tasked to look after him, while the rest will just help consult the boy if the problem becomes more grave. Although, there were some finger crosses here and there. For example, Crusch and Anastasia.

_________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________

"So what ya plannin' boss?" Ricardo asks Anastasia.

Anastasia was in deep thought at the moment, now that information about the boy had been revealed she was not to turn down this opportunity, an opportunity of a lifetime. Thanks to return by death the boy can be used to fix any flaws, but that's not what she wants, she wants his other worldly knowledge to make profit off of it. She wanted him to tell how these newly found machines are built, and how would they make magic infused in them for the output to be ten times better, or worse, depending if it back fires.

"Hm? I'm plannin' nothin'" She replied. Only for a certain military duchess to intervene as she saw the wind of untruth was blowing with her.

"You do know I can sense your lies right?" She asked the merchant princess.

"I do know, and I am not spillin' the beans Karsten." Anastasia retorted.

"The selection is done, so tell them now Anastasia Hoshin." She replied back.

"I was just thinking if we can ask for Subaru-kun's otherworldly knowledge for the benefit of merchants, the military, and possibly the kingdom." She answered.

"I can see through your lies, you'll use his knowledge for your own benefit." She said back at her. 

"Fine, fine ya' got me." She said defeatedly.